This looks like trouble!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbolt

Super Freak
Reaction score
First, a great big thank you for all the information that all of the collectors/enthusiasts supply. I have learned alot lurking here and at statueforum.

I have collected comics for a number of years, but really got back into the hobby a year and a half ago.

Then I started buying sketches, original artwork, commissions and prints.

Not satisfied and noticing that I still had enough money to eat, I started noticing statues/action figures etc. Really never been my thing, but I kept seeing interesting pieces, plus some discounted items in my monthly comic order. Then I noticed these things are not always available, you snooze you lose.

So I pre-ordered a GG Superman vs. Zod...but no pictures, which led me on the hunt that ran me into this forum, and big, big trouble!

I have already identified several pieces that I want, have jumped on a waitlist for another, and am waiting with bated breath for the Superman EX, having read all the debates about his spagetti eyes and just being stunned at the overall look of this piece.

Plus now I need to get a Thor Hot Toys figure, since my wife loves him, and it will ease the pain of all the other purchases I am on the cusp of making.

So what have you people done to me? I am already considering display shelves for figures I havent even ordered yet and considering pieces I need to pair together!

Looking forward to years of enjoyment in a new hobby!

Welcome to te board bud. I have a similar story. I stopped collecting comics a little over a year ago when I got tired of spending 50.00 a week just follow one story line. Also collected commissions, and prints. Now I mainly collect 1/6 SS, and HT figures. :wave:hi5:

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Secured!

Actually thats 1 of three purchases this week, the GG Zuperman vs Zod I mentioned earlier and a Huntress Bishoujo, which will be the first to arrive.

Oh and I am waitlisting the Elvira EX.

Looking for a decent price on a Vampirella EX...Eeek. Gotta have the alternate portrait though.

This...is....addicting. :medic

Plus this is a great forum!

It's definitely addicting. As a new SSC guy myself I feel like I missed out on a lot of really great stuff, and that I need to jumpstart my collection. I think Elvira will be my next purchase as well.

Back