This is just disgusting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is... what a b*tch. She really should get bagged and tossed into the river. No animal rescue's gonna come looking for her and we'll have no regrets.

Last edited:
That's my point...
people put taste before any principle...

thats not the argument though. its not about which animal is a better companion, cuter , dumber, or smarter than the other. We, as humans are wired to eat meat, so we do so by eating animals to fulfill are nutrient requirements. I just dont see any relation to killing for the fun of it. We dont eat dogs cause they serve a higher purpose than a food source, but other animals do. We are animals in a way, so in turn, we must eat them.

No offense, but chickens are stupid. I promise you, they don't care in the slightest that they are made into gross little nuggets for happy meals.
Dogs can be service dogs for the blind, fire dogs, police dogs, therapy pets, and just plain loving companionship.

You should watch a documentary called "Earthlings". Maybe your perception about chickens will change, a little.

The girls stupid but there's nothing we can do about it. She looked like 12... I dunno maybe my age perception is off. Either way it doesnt matter, just hope she gets what shes got comin

This _____ is so young,when she gets older she will strongly regret it,this will eat her up inside and i sure hope it does,there is no excuse for such cruelty!!!

But you don't toss them into the river like they are softballs. . . .and film it and post it on the internet.

See that's the problem. It's her attitude/demeanor as she's doing it, and the fact that she had it filmed and posted it that really makes it sick.

I have a feeling that this sort of thing happens all the time, and that the people that do it see it as a sort of 'necessary evil' but they get no joy out of it.

I really do wonder how many new born animals are euthanized, whether they be cats, dogs, rabbits or whatever.

Just to clarify my meaning, if this little Boznian psycho was trapped inside a burning building, along with the puppies, and I only had time to save the puppies or the girl, I'd happily choose to save the puppies with a clear conscience and without any regret.

Your a Christian right? What ever happened to "vengeance is mine, I will repay says the LORD'?

Yes the Bible also talks about how humans shouldn't mistreat their animals, but it really seems like people here are getting a little over board in their hate for this girl. Don't get me wrong, she sure comes off like a sociopath, and I'm disgusted by it. But I don't know her, and I don't know that she is un-reformable, and deserving of death.

See that's the problem. It's her attitude/demeanor as she's doing it, and the fact that she had it filmed and posted it that really makes it sick.

I have a feeling that this sort of thing happens all the time, and that the people that do it see it as a sort of 'necessary evil' but they get no joy out of it.

I really do wonder how many new born animals are euthanized, whether they be cats, dogs, rabbits or whatever.

How about humans? I suppose if it were a video of some kids we'd all throw up. Cuz this garbage does happen to human beings all the time too. We are living it. It is a sick time imo.

I would have jerseyed this little red riding gypsy and front kicked her into the river.

How about humans? I suppose if it were a video of some kids we'd all throw up. Cuz this garbage does happen to human beings all the time too. We are living it. It is a sick time imo.

:goodpost:

Actually, stuff like this makes me even more sick. Just look at the dude walk by, yea i know he probally couldn't do anything to turn the tide there but, people do this on a daily basis, just walk by as someone gets assaulted.

I would never let anyone get that close to me or have my back turned like that, especially around ghetto scum like these ____bags.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4FYPrN5DcN0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4FYPrN5DcN0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Your a Christian right? What ever happened to "vengeance is mine, I will repay says the LORD'?

Yes the Bible also talks about how humans shouldn't mistreat their animals, but it really seems like people here are getting a little over board in their hate for this girl. Don't get me wrong, she sure comes off like a sociopath, and I'm disgusted by it. But I don't know her, and I don't know that she is un-reformable, and deserving of death.

This is the younger version of the mom that drowns all her children in the bathtub. Sorry I don't have any sympathy or compassion for her. Better off dead before she can inflict more death upon helpless victims.

This is the younger version of the mom that drowns all her children in the bathtub.

Maybe. But you don't know that. Perhaps she should be pitied. :dunno

...and maybe I over value human life...

There's some sick people about, no doubt about it. The video with the puppies being thrown is disturbing but we don't know if that girl has mental health issues or not.
That video showing the assault is sick and angers me greatly, he had no chance and their soul intention was of causing brain damage or death. What truly makes my heart sink is that he was obviously calling the passing couple for help, the male in the white shirt even looked back when exiting the tunnel! I'm not saying he should intervene but at least call the police for goodness sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back