This is just disgusting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have fantasized about torturing and killing people for a lot less. Does that make me a sociopath? :)

No, seriously. The only thing keeping me from being a murderer is fear of prison. There are quite a few people I would love to make disappear. Might as well add puppy-killer to the list.

You didn't say it would make you sad and angry. You said it made you want to torture and kill people. Not exactly the same thing.

Don't be sorry. Just don't get offended when people comment on what you post when you can't articulate what you mean.

Read your post:

"Literally" is a strong word. It's the word we use when we want people to take us seriously. And it makes you sound like more of a sociopath than the worm in the video.

:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap

Congratz you guys. You literally made me facepalm.

If this isn't a hoax, and that disturbed little girl really killed 6 or 7 puppies without a second thought, I'd say there is something seriously wrong in her head that probably isn't going to get fixed with medicine or therapy. Imagine when this ____ becomes a mom. I wouldn't be too terribly upset if she were to get hit by the school bus and killed.

I ____ing hate PETA but this kind of ____ really disturbs me and I'd like to drown that _____ in the river with those puppies she threw in. And I'm not ashamed to say I'd kill a human being for mercilessly killing helpless newborn dogs.

I joined that group on Facebook to find her, apparently her name is Ivanka Pavlovic and she is receiving so many death threats that she needs therapy but in my opinion it's not the death threats that she needs therapy over! Also the story that an old woman found the puppies and rescued them was a story fabricated by the girl's parents to lessen the heat on her. They were not rescued.

Unfortunately it happens more than we like to think though. We all know the image of the newborn kittens tied in a burlap sack and tossed into a lake. People are stupid and don't spay or neuter their animals then end up with kittens or puppies that they don't want.

do we even know if this is real yet? i already saw a 50k reward for finding who it is posted

If this isn't a hoax, and that disturbed little girl really killed 6 or 7 puppies without a second thought, I'd say there is something seriously wrong in her head that probably isn't going to get fixed with medicine or therapy. Imagine when this ____ becomes a mom. I wouldn't be too terribly upset if she were to get hit by the school bus and killed.

Dude... people kill animals without a second thought all the time...
No different than that soldier who killed a dog too... or a butcher IMO...
oh well... this thread won't end well... :panic:

Dont want to watch it.

Yes its real.

Girl has been found.

Crazy granny claims to have found the puppies. Only problem is she's crazy so the jury's still out on that one. Probably arent the same dogs.

Read that 4chan tracked her down, lol. No escaping their wrath. Tie her up in a bag and toss her in the river.

Crazy granny claims to have found the puppies. Only problem is she's crazy so the jury's still out on that one. Probably arent the same dogs.
Those dogs were maybe a day or two old, they didn't have their eyes open that I could tell. There's no way they survived long enough to sail down the river and be rescued. They were piled in a bucket, they weren't in a state to walk much less swim.

So pretty much what you're saying is this girl is doing no more harm than what a butcher does???:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I guess to a liberal vegetarian like yourself, that may make sense, but I see a distinct difference.

True.

But you don't toss them into the river like they are softballs. . . .and film it and post it on the internet.

Now wait a minute. You're comparing someone who kills pups like this to someone who is a butcher in a shop?

So pretty much what you're saying is this girl is doing no more harm than what a butcher does???:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I guess to a liberal vegetarian like yourself, that may make sense, but I see a distinct difference.

Why do you always throw the "liberal" card @ me... I don't have any political affiliations at all... to me all politicians are _______s...
And yes, in my book this girl is @ the same level of a butcher or a hunter... there's NO distinct difference...

True.

But you don't toss them into the river like they are softballs. . . .and film it and post it on the internet.

Not seeing it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen...
people that hunt brag about it all the time... there are magazines, shows and plenty videos... yet since that's "according to plan" it's OK...

Now wait a minute. You're comparing someone who kills pups like this to someone who is a butcher in a shop?

What makes it OK for a butcher to kill animals?... :dunno

I cant believe some people still fall for stories like "the puppies were rescued" or "the old _____ who threw that cat into the litter bin was just having a bad day and is now sorry" ...

Why do you always throw the "liberal" card @ me... I don't have any political affiliations at all... to me all politicians are _______s...
And yes, in my book this girl is @ the same level of a butcher or a hunter... there's NO distinct difference...

I guess most people I know have a certain value of life in a certain order of priority. Cute little helpless puppy dogs are higher on that list than cattle that are bred for food. This unfeeling inhuman _____ is below the livestock. Maybe a little bit above roaches, but beneath the rats.

If you don't get it, sorry, I can't explain it.

How about the fact that as humans or ____ sapiens we are of the ape family and apes, by nature, are omnivores. We eat meat. We just do, sorry. That's the way we've evolved. And butchers put that meat in edible portions. It's just their job.

Is it animal cruelty for a lioness to hunt a gazelle and drag its lifeless body back to her cubs?

I guess most people I know have a certain value of life in a certain order of priority. Cute little helpless puppy dogs are higher on that list than cattle that are bred for food. This unfeeling inhuman _____ is below the livestock. Maybe a little bit above roaches, but beneath the rats.

If you don't get it, sorry, I can't explain it.

Actually you're the one that doesn't get it!!
That's why it's OK for you that people kill "certain" animals in "certain" environments ... ;)

How about the fact that as humans or ____ sapiens we are of the ape family and apes, by nature, are omnivores. We eat meat. We just do, sorry. That's the way we've evolved. And butchers put that meat in edible portions. It's just their job.

Is it animal cruelty for a lioness to hunt a gazelle and drag its lifeless body back to her cubs?

Go to a butcher house and tell me where's the evolution in that!

And comparing ____ sapiens to animals... :cuckoo
I find it funny how the double standard applies to puppies but not helpless chickens or pigs...
I'm going to stop now...

See ya!!! :wave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back