This is just disgusting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you're the one that doesn't get it!!
That's why it's OK for you that people kill "certain" animals in "certain" environments ... ;)

Kuzeh, you're the type of person that would run his car off a cliff in order to avoid hitting a squirrel. :lol :lol :lol

Not seeing it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen...
people that hunt brag about it all the time... there are magazines, shows and plenty videos... yet since that's "according to plan" it's OK...

I don't think you can compare tossing weeks old puppies into the river like softballs to people hunting deer, bears ect.

But then again, you do worship a man that slept in a bed with other peoples children.

For food. Simple as that. Just because you don't eat it, doesn't mean that others can't.

Oh by the way.....

https://www.smithsonianchannel.com/site/sn/show.do?show=136361

Look, it's OK, people can do whatever they want... but I just find it funny how everyone gets all worked up about this type of behavior while munching on chicken nuggets... :peace

Kuzeh, you're the type of person that would run his car off a cliff in order to avoid hitting a squirrel. :lol :lol :lol

:pfft:

I don't think you can compare tossing weeks old puppies into the river like softballs to people hunting deer, bears ect.

But then again, you do worship a man that slept in a bed with other peoples children.

Isn't that Mel Gibson in your signature?... :monkey1

Just to clarify my meaning, if this little Boznian psycho was trapped inside a burning building, along with the puppies, and I only had time to save the puppies or the girl, I'd happily choose to save the puppies with a clear conscience and without any regret.

some animals are killed out of a necessity for our survival, so thats a pretty huge difference to killing for ____s and giggles. She already has psychopathic tendencies at a young age, later on in life, it wont be puppies, but children or adults.

Look, it's OK, people can do whatever they want... but I just find it funny how everyone gets all worked up about this type of behavior while munching on chicken nuggets... :peace

No offense, but chickens are stupid. I promise you, they don't care in the slightest that they are made into gross little nuggets for happy meals.

Dogs can be service dogs for the blind, fire dogs, police dogs, therapy pets, and just plain loving companionship.

Eh, we all hate someone. At least he doesnt throw puppies in the river or bed kids.

I somewhat agree with this. I eat meat, but it does crack me up how people go ape____ over certain animals and not others. Cows and pigs just aren't cute and cuddly enough.:lol:lol:lol

"A dogs got personality."

I somewhat agree with this. I eat meat, but it does crack me up how people go ape____ over certain animals and not others. Cows and pigs just aren't cute and cuddly enough.:lol:lol:lol

I disagree. I find them very cute. :)

pig1.jpg

LucyPig%5B2%5D.jpg

cow_face_375.jpg

It has nothing to do with cute and cuddly. Have you ever seen a little yellow chick? I dare you to find a dog or cat cuter than that! It's just that some animals make better human companions than others. If pigs really could herd sheep like in "Babe" I'm sure we wouldn't have such a huge bacon industry.

It has nothing to do with cute and cuddly. Have you ever seen a little yellow chick? I dare you to find a dog or cat cuter than that! It's just that some animals make better human companions than others. If pigs really could herd sheep like in "Babe" I'm sure we wouldn't have such a huge bacon industry.

If a dog tasted like bacon, I bet more people would eat them.:lol:lol:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back