This is how 12" Anakin should look like...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
Anyone remember a little movie called "Attack of the Killer Toupee?"
Ah, didn't that star Sean Connery's toupee from Diamonds Are Forever?

Customikey said:
It's a fantastic piece. I'm jealous beyond words. This is one of those figures that must stand alone. It mustn't be displayed among other figures. That would lessen it's effect.

I think it is unfair to compare custom works to figures that are mass-produced, even in limited quantities. They are completely different animals.

My thoughts exactly, Customickey!!!

I'm jealous beyond YOUR words and MINE!!! :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Just my opinion, but I think it's awesome. For those complaining about the hair, I don't remember Hayden's looking like molded plastic in the movie. This piece obviously took a lot of work and I think it's damn nice.

This figure looks amazing! For that price, however, I would expect nothing less. I can't really ever justify paying that much for a figure myself, however, as one of the nicest part about SS stuff for me is that it is affordable (kinda) but certainly playable! I don't mind taking out all of the figures, posing them, rearranging them etc... Given the price tag, I would be so wary of ever breaking that thing I wouldn't enjoy it! Congrats though!

Definitely agree with most here that the figure is awesome... but woefully out of my price range. Its a beautiful sculpt and the choice of expression works equally well for Sith or Jedi, and IMO works better than Sideshow's SDCC Vader. Can't wait to see pictures of you aquisition!

No resemblance to Anakin? Uhm...what?

He's well out of my league, but I'm very impressed with him. Please do post pictures when yours arrives!

Back