Thinking about spending more money on this hobby....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started "collecting" organs from people who annoy me to fund this passion even more. :exactly: It seems sperm donation was not enough, and I brought huge canisters to the banks already... :slap

This is starting to get really bad, I think I might have a problem. It's gotten to the point where I've started putting money in my parents' wallets.

High rollers and dolls don't go together. Once you get into the Legendary Scam Failures, then you're talking :hi5:

I think this is what King means. . .
article-1374188-0B82DBB500000578-595_468x457.jpg

I have the same problem. I just can't spend money fast enough. Every time i drop a load of money on an item, i get a big fat paycheck in the mail. It just sucks. Why can't i get rid of all this money???

I have started to look at money and wonder if I really need it. I see these bills clogging up my wallet, and as much as I enjoy looking at them, as soon as I get a new one I find the satisfaction doesn't linger long before I start looking for another one. Since I discovered I could actually use these things to buy stuff like plastic toys, I have been much happier. This thread shows me that there are others in the same position as myself. Thanks King :)

I wish there was more that I wanted right now. I don't feel like spending money just because I can.

I admit, there is less stuff that interests me these days. Which is ok because since the 300% price hike from a few years ago that works out fine.

imakeitrain2.gif

When I can't find something I want, I just buy something someone else wanted then post pics and brag about how cool it is.

I have the same problem. I just can't spend money fast enough. Every time i drop a load of money on an item, i get a big fat paycheck in the mail. It just sucks. Why can't i get rid of all this money???

Do you really have a hook hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back