Things You Want to Do Before You Die

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selita+Ebanks+Alessandra+Ambrosio+Victoria+wxusmA18C4wl.jpg

I'm not hung up on the order though, just as long as I get through them all.

LOL...there is some good stuff in this thread. Seems to me that some of you should focus on getting through puberty, first.:)

As for me...I do not have the desire to experience the world that I once did. It lost it's charm when I was doing it for 8 years quite a while ago. I should have stayed in the tourist traps, I guess.

The single thing I want to do before I die is to see my children grow in to solid adults. I want to have a beer in my garage with my son and be proud of what he talks to me about. And I want to walk my daughters down the isle and give them away to young men who I would be proud to have as a son-in-law.

LOL...there is some good stuff in this thread. Seems to me that some of you should focus on getting through puberty, first.:)

As for me...I do not have the desire to experience the world that I once did. It lost it's charm when I was doing it for 8 years quite a while ago. I should have stayed in the tourist traps, I guess.

The single thing I want to do before I die is to see my children grow in to solid adults. I want to have a beer in my garage with my son and be proud of what he talks to me about. And I want to walk my daughters down the isle and give them away to young men who I would be proud to have as a son-in-law.

:mad: You had to go make the rest of us look like ass holes, didn't you?

Great post! :rock

:mad: You had to go make the rest of us look like ass holes, didn't you?

Great post! :rock

LOL...The other ones are all good ideas, too! And thanks!

Come to our bar on the moon. There won't be anyone there but me, FLOSI, Scarlett Johanssen, Monica Bellucci, and Natalie Portman.

Earth will be 238857 miles away.

Hmmm...with Earth that far away, that could renew my wanderlust!

wonderful ambition :clap

hmm... if i'm being sort of realistic (because I don't think I'll ever become a slayer or develop magical powers...)

- own a restaurant
- travel europe
- have a tshirt design published and bought by tens of hundreds of people
- have kids
- and i'm sure other things i can't think of right now.

Well, I managed to take out one thing from my list back in 2008; I met Hideo Kojima (the Creator of Metal Gear Solid) in person, and I got his autograph. Was an awesome experience.

As for what else? Well, I would like to make it big some day and look back in awe at the legacy that I left behind. Just to do the things that'll make my parents proud of me, I guess.

i've thought about this a long time this morning and have finally come to a decision. i wanna do 4 chicks at the same time.

not 2 or 3. but 4.:horror

Back