Things You Want to Do Before You Die

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Fatso

Super Freak
Reaction score
Title is pretty self explanatory. A small list of some of the things I want to do before I die.

- Become absolute ruler of the world
- Build a huge planet sized space station with a massive laser capable of destroying a planet and then destroy a planet with said station
- Have a foursome with a hot famous actress, singer and supermodel
- Own a 1958 Plymouth Fury then run over some fat guy with it while listening to Little Bitty Pretty One by Thurston Harris
- Own a NEMESIS figure from the Resident Evil games made by Hot Toys *hint hint HT*
- Survive a zombie apocalypse
- Have another foursome with a hot famous actress, singer and supermodel
- Visit the Skywalker Ranch
- Write and direct a horror movie
- Die at an old age while having sex with my hot 18 to 21 year old wife/girlfriend/mistress/some random chick I met at a bar or something. I really don't care just as long as she's hot and around 18 to 21.

Great-White-Shark-Diving-2.jpg

hopefully not during.............:horror

Well if I was living in a fantasy world - it would be me replacing Anna Paquin as Sookie on True Blood. :lol

But in reality - it would be visiting New Zealand, Austria and Ireland.

Go on a crazy european road trip; paris, amsterdam, berlin, prague and rome. Just want to see all the beautiful architecture and historic buildings of rome and prague, smoke some dutch weed, taste some german beer and kiss a french girl :lol.

Have sex with Daniel Craig.

Rewrite the end of Lost starting at season 4.

Go to SDCC to meet some of you fine folks.

And always the obvious - win a huge lottery.

Besides 3 chicks at the same time, I'm going to go with SLUG here and go on a massive EuroTrip. I'm planning on it next year, so I'm already getting super excited

oh yea, i also want to taze someone in the face.......
hangover.jpg

IN THE FACE !!!!!!!

Sky diving has always been one of mine.
Me too! And I'm actually going to be doing it next month. :rock

:lol

What makes this so sad is that you were married once. :(
:mwaha

I've traveled Europe and been to Asia- and would love to go again, of course. Would *really* love to go on safari in Africa. That's on my Bucket List, too.
But if I had to pick only one thing, and at the risk of sounding sappy... I want to fall in love and marry the right man for me. :pray:

Last edited:
Back