Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be interested seeing reactions of people that never saw the film or know nothing about it.

"What's this about? Is it a family friendly movie with an alien?"

"Yeah sure... watch it with the wee ones."

Spoiler Spoiler:

Doesn't seem like it around here. Babies are getting **** out all over the place--lots of under 21 girls getting their first one out of the way so they can get ready for their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

Dude I went to high school with had like five kids by his earlier twenties.

Dude I went to high school with had like five kids by his earlier twenties.

I’ve known a couple people like that. One of the girls at work is 21 and pregnant with her second. I’m sure she’ll have a couple more since she can’t even afford the one she has. I think there’s only a couple girls out of the 15 or so that work there that don’t have any kids. Every damn person we interview seems to have a couple too.

He's a globalist? I was never really sold on him from the beginning. Always came off as a typical academic snob.

I'd really like to know why the majority of Brofessors want western civilization destroyed.

Last edited:
Exposed how???

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2018/05/an-eminent-person.html?m=1

Of course one of the chans broke it. They're more informative than multi billion dollar networks.

The universal human rights and fundamental freedoms of migrants must be respected. These migrants make a positive economic contribution to their host countries, by building up their labour force.

Maybe a hundred years ago. Now they bring up rape, stabbing and acid attack statistics.

Exposed how???

Jordan B. Peterson worked on the UN Secretary General’s High Level Panel on Sustainable Development, editing a document that was released in 2013 entitled 'A NEW GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP: ERADICATE POVERTY AND TRANSFORM ECONOMIES THROUGH SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT'. One of the panel members of this UN High Council was none other than skippy himself, John Podesta.

In an interview with The Dark Room Podcast in October 2016, Peterson openly declared that he was not merely involved with the UN HLP report, but actually wrote the underlying narrative for it

I worked on the UN Secretary-General's High Panel for Sustainability Report that was delivered, I believe, in 2013, and rewrote the underlying narrative to strip out most of the ideological claptrap.

"This is not very surprising given that one of his stated motives is to dissuade young men from opposing the neo-liberal world order. If you still don't believe that Jordan Peterson is a sick, evil, and dishonest individual pushing an evil philosophy on the unsuspecting and the unsophisticated, remember, this is a man who claimed that his cousin is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen and dreamed about her being killed and cannibalized. Repeatedly."

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ohhh that's eye opening. He definitely has been to Comet Ping Pong then.

Anyone involved with Podesta makes my skin crawl. Colbert being one of them.

I'm glad people are starting to question Peterson. A lot of my male (and female, surprisingly enough) friends bought what he was peddling lock, stock and barrel. I started to get the feeling something was wrong when he basically became a cult of personality to them and questioning the man or his ideas resulted in outbursts of anger and threats of physical violence.

After that I sat down and worked my way through his lectures, and concluded he's the very model of the disingenuous ideologue he claims to rail against. At one turn he'll discuss hard science, measurable statistics, etc then instantly turn things back to Freud and Jung - the former's work has been utterly discredited as worthless and disregarded by clinical psychology for decades at this point, and Jung's work is entirely subjective and more at home in the field of philosophy than any scientific endeavour. In short, I can't stand Peterson. He's a duplicitous hypocrite, an extremely effective snake-oil merchant.

I'm glad people are starting to question Peterson. A lot of my male (and female, surprisingly enough) friends bought what he was peddling lock, stock and barrel. I started to get the feeling something was wrong when he basically became a cult of personality to them and questioning the man or his ideas resulted in outbursts of anger and threats of physical violence.

After that I sat down and worked my way through his lectures, and concluded he's the very model of the disingenuous ideologue he claims to rail against. At one turn he'll discuss hard science, measurable statistics, etc then instantly turn things back to Freud and Jung - the former's work has been utterly discredited as worthless and disregarded by clinical psychology for decades at this point, and Jung's work is entirely subjective and more at home in the field of philosophy than any scientific endeavour. In short, I can't stand Peterson. He's a duplicitous hypocrite, an extremely effective snake-oil merchant.

I didn't pay attention to his books, I had no idea what his real philosophy was. But now that I know I can see it's fundamentally evil and poisonous, especially for people who are healthy or men who are not gammas like he is.

What he actually thinks is worse than moral relativism, it is existential relativism. Even a tool like Sam Harris noticed Peterson has an absurd concept of truth.

It's such an easy time for people to sprout of out of the ether to become a somebody in the political and social spectrum. I honestly cannot stand any of them anymore. I used like Shapiro, but he's just an insufferable little rich kid bore.

Although his sister has some gigantic titties.

It's such an easy time for people to sprout of out of the ether to become a somebody in the political and social spectrum.

As long as the media approves of you. The only reason Ben Shapiro and Peterson get attention is because the media wants them to be the "official opposition" à la William F. Buckley, they aren't even right wing.

They talk about this "intellectual dark web" :lol they don't even mention Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos, Stefan Molyneux, Lauren Southern or even Tara or Mike, the people who actually cause trouble aren't even mentioned. They want to pretend these guys don't exist because they don't have a legitimate way to counter them, they'd rather say "those people go too far" and ignore them

As long as the media approves of you. The only reason Ben Shapiro and Peterson get attention is because the media wants them to be the "official opposition" à la William F. Buckley, they aren't even right wing.

They talk about this "intellectual dark web" :lol they don't even mention Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos, Stefan Molyneux, Lauren Southern or even Tara or Mike, the people who actually cause trouble aren't even mentioned. They want to pretend these guys don't exist because they don't have a legitimate way to counter them, they'd rather say "those people go too far" and ignore them

You got a point. Sensitive truths are the red line of discussion, and those mentioned go there.

Stefan has a good channel, although I haven't watched any of his stuff in awhile. The last I watched was the Vegas shooting videos he did.

Back