Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/22912/former-grad-student-accuses-neil-de-grasse-tyson-emily-zanotti

Former Grad Student Accuses Neil De Grasse Tyson Of Rape

GrJcSnS.gif

Chivalry and white knighting are basically one in the same now, women get the ability for guys to kiss their ass and not have to do anything in return. When they say chivalry is dead/dying theyre just butt hurt that most guys dont dote over them and shower them with gifts and unnecessary respect. They hate that they cant control guys for them just being born and they turn it around like were the problem. The expectations that they have killed chivalry, i really dont think that return appreciation is ever a thought process. Earned respect toward men isnt a thing with women, they just expect it their way first. It makes it boring to give a **** in the first place, really.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

And they just now remembered 30 years later.

Well given the ground work Liberals have set, we have to believe the victims :lol it's quite amusing seeing their own kind taking it in the ass with their own bull ****.

I'm sure all the weeabos on the I ****ing Love Science Reddit are all weepy from their hero getting bad press.

Well given the ground work Liberals have set, we have to believe the victims :lol it's quite amusing seeing their own kind taking it in the ass with their own bull ****.

I'm sure all the weeabos on the I ****ing Love Science Reddit are all weepy from their hero getting bad press.

I like how we're being told it's brave to not report crimes for thirty years and allow criminals to continue ruining people's lives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol "gentlemen's club" :lol I can't believe you are still bothered by that. You act like a kid in grade school that was always picked last when choosing teams.

Anyhoo, the idea that women are killing chivalry isn't a new one. It's a breakdown of a social code that's actually been studied so I'm amazed that people here act like it's an impossibility. Is it because the argument was brought up against something Ween said so some of you feel like you have to come to her defense without actually thinking about the issue? You may not agree with it, but to completely discount it without any further research than "I haven't seen it" or making some crack that only mirror-dwellers (? - I still don't understand what the **** that means. Did you mean basement dwellers? That would make more sense. Whatever, you're very smart and important so I'm sure you know what you're talking about) who can't get a woman agree with it is shockingly ignorant.

Mirror-dwellers. Pneumatic gym schmucks admiring themselves in the mirror. You can bang on about social codes all you want. I'm not about to engage in a discussion about chivalry with a group that set up a thread in here as a 'safe space' for juvenile tree-house banter and nudey gifs, only to have it shut down by Dave because he had to keep knocking on its door to tell you kids to grow the **** up. Pity he didn't foresee that you'd spread like an over run blocked toilet into every other thread in the sandbox.

White knights gets mentioned a lot, but someone comes in here and takes the stick to one of you sooks and your circle-jerk runs into over-drive :lol

Oh God the sanctimony. It's literally stunning how many fedora wearing cucks forget this is a toy forum, that they need to be the holier than thou moral compass for everyone. You're a professor, right? Maybe stay in your safe space if you don't want to witness conversations you can't control.

Lejuan, the all mighty chancellor of all that is right and cool, please tell me what i should do to shut you the **** up. Id love to hear it. We dont judge you in your homoerotic threads that you frequent so why do you have to bring up old news like your proud of what has happened? Like we got our come uppins..........youre probably one of the cry babies that glom onto a mod teat whenever something makes you upsad. If you were gone no one would even ask where you went. Dolly boi.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Mirror-dwellers. Pneumatic gym schmucks admiring themselves in the mirror. You can bang on about social codes all you want. I'm not about to engage in a discussion about chivalry with a group that set up a thread in here as a 'safe space' for juvenile tree-house banter and nudey gifs, only to have it shut down by Dave because he had to keep knocking on its door to tell you kids to grow the **** up. Pity he didn't foresee that you'd spread like an over run blocked toilet into every other thread in the sandbox.

White knights gets mentioned a lot, but someone comes in here and takes the stick to one of you sooks and your circle-jerk runs into over-drive :lol

tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

Are you unable to comment without resorting to name-calling? Seems to me that that's one of the offenses that's supposed to get an infraction from the mods. Maybe instead of practicing the hypocrisy of exclaiming how immature you think we all are while resorting to such immature behavior yourself, you can just decide to join the discussion in a constructive way or stay out of it. The ignore button is there for a reason. Not everyone on this forum is going to get along so Dave has provided a tool to ensure that each forum member has the option to pick and choose what he/she sees here. Feel free to use it for any member of the forum that posts in a manner that goes against your delicate sensibilities.

Back