Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I think you're making too much of this. She's just fooling around like kids do. She probably did that for a few days then quite. And when Mom wants to video her, then it's just a show.

It bothers me more that she's standing on the vanity like that in the bathroom. One wrong slip and she's on the floor or hitting her head. I'd be putting a stop to that real quick.

I'm with you on this, Ween.

Actually, I think you're making too much of this. She's just fooling around like kids do. She probably did that for a few days then quite. And when Mom wants to video her, then it's just a show.

It bothers me more that she's standing on the vanity like that in the bathroom. One wrong slip and she's on the floor or hitting her head. I'd be putting a stop to that real quick.

Ok, but...what if you're wrong?

Just found out my fiance just got her dream job she interviewed for last week! She got a position as a RN well GN until Septemeber in a surgical ICU. So glad she found something before she got done with college let alone the one spot she was hoping to work up to one day.

Just found out my fiance just got her dream job she interviewed for last week! She got a position as a RN well GN until Septemeber in a surgical ICU. So glad she found something before she got done with college let alone the one spot she was hoping to work up to one day.

Now all there's left is Chipotle.

Ski

A Dairy Queen raspberry Mr. Misty on a 90° day in Minneapolis. :D

dq_misty.jpg

Back