Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It leads to the Hello Kitty master bedroom.

But I don't live there, so don't try to put that tiara on my head. It can only lead to a broken heart.

A decade??? Try half a century (although the spending that made this debate necessary took place within the last two years).

Actually, the last 10 has been the worst with all the wars and that, BUT.....they do need to cut it, but hitting the elderly and the soldiers isn't the way to do it. There's WAAAAAAAAY too many other things they can cut, if they had the balls to do it, which none of them seem to have.

Actually, the last 10 has been the worst with all the wars and that, BUT.....they do need to cut it, but hitting the elderly and the soldiers isn't the way to do it. There's WAAAAAAAAY too many other things they can cut, if they had the balls to do it, which none of them seem to have.

The only person threatening elderly and soldiers is the clown in the White House.

The only person threatening elderly and soldiers is the clown in the White House.

O-bozo_01.jpg

You guys are going to get devil's thread closed! Then where can we go to profess our love of things?

Back