Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Chinese practice some of the most inhumane treatment of animals. It's absolutely disgusting. If you want to see something really gut-wrenching and heart-breaking, head over to youtube and look up on their fur trade. There's a video where they skin a racoon dog alive and leave it bleeding to death in agony. It's as awful as it sounds.

I'll pass. My god.

The Chinese practice some of the most inhumane treatment of animals. It's absolutely disgusting. If you want to see something really gut-wrenching and heart-breaking, head over to youtube and look up on their fur trade. There's a video where they skin a racoon dog alive and leave it bleeding to death in agony. It's as awful as it sounds.

Then you have the way they treat their own little girls. Throw them away if you don't want them and want a boy instead.

Yet Jackie Chan points fingers at the US calling us the most corrupt country in the world. He needs to clean up some of the **** in his own country before calling out ours.

woman-shaking-finger.jpg

OK, that was in bad taste on my part! I apologize :slap

Lets discuss instead, if whether waterboarding and other forms of enhanced interrogation constitute torture. Just as long as it's not about immigration and health care, we should be safe from a thread lock.

Last edited:
I'll pass. My god.

Yeah, you should man. It's just absolutely horrible beyond words :(.

Then you have the way they treat their own little girls. Throw them away if you don't want them and want a boy instead.

Yet Jackie Chan points fingers at the US calling us the most corrupt country in the world. He needs to clean up some of the **** in his own country before calling out ours.

I remember several years ago, when Hillary Clinton spoke out about how bad it was in China for little girls. Before that, I didn't even have the faintest idea.

And yeah, Jackie Chan has some pretty twisted views.

Last edited:

ha! when I read the title my first guess was "let me guess, China"
didn't surprise me at all, they do this kind of **** all the time.

:exactly: a lot of times people excuse f'ed up practices and behaviors on "culture" "But you don't understand their culture is different"
there is no excuse for murder or torture. Not even in the name of culture or religion. Killing littler girls, torturing animals, beating or killing women (the middle east, India etc) Humans are supposed to be rational thinking beings, yet some people act more savage than the lions and the cheetahs in the jungle,

Sometimes it amazes me the kind of crap that some humans pull off.

something I really really hate? yellow American cheese... ugly cheap crap...
had a sandwich with it, Couldn't even finish it. I've had it before of course but after I eat it I always regret it. tastes so bad...

That's processed cheese, right? Yeah, I hate it too. But, what I find even nastier is Cheese Whiz. On another note, I don't understand how Philadelphia claims to have the best tasting Philly Cheese Steaks, and yet they smother their sandwiches in that cheap, chemical paste.

That's processed cheese, right? Yeah, I hate it too. But, what I find even nastier is Cheese Whiz. On another note, I don't understand how Philadelphia claims to have the best tasting Philly Cheese Steaks, and yet they smother their sandwiches in that cheap, chemical paste.

kraft, I think it is processed... nasty cheap crap. I will never understand why people eat that unless being on a budget... :yuck

kraft, I think it is processed... nasty cheap crap. I will never understand why people eat that unless being on a budget... :yuck

American, Velveeta, Chew Whiz......those are all processed, doesn't matter who makes them.

I can think of alot worse things to eat. If you had it on your sandwich, why not just take it off? :dunno

American, Velveeta, Chew Whiz......those are all processed, doesn't matter who makes them.

I can think of alot worse things to eat. If you had it on your sandwich, why not just take it off? :dunno

Kind of a miracle to take off the cheese on a grilled sandwich LOL,
The one I had to eat was Kraft, texture is plastic, taste is awful... Just, so gross.
sure there are worst things to eat, like eggs with tomato and onions
puke.gif

but I will never understand why anyone would buy American cheese unless they had to for budget reasons... What really pisses me off is cafeterias that use it.

American cheese is actually an oil based product and has little to no dairy content. It's not really a cheese at all.

My favorite is pepperjack followed by swiss, colby, chedder.

I hate velveeta, kraft singles and other forms of 'american cheese'.

Last edited:
Asiago cheese is my favorite i think, followed by mozzarella and parmesan but, i try to only eat this stuff on ocassion.

Back