Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a snake like that here. He was hired as the director of rooms and acting front office manager. He was basically killing time before the lease on his apartment started. Food, drinks, dry cleaning, and room on the house for two months. Promoted people who didn't know what they were doing. Hired new people and didn't train them. Planned on canning me because he didn't like my personality (can you believe it?) and the other overnight guy, who is the longest running employee in the place. I watched him lie to important guests' faces, and then dealt with the finger shoved in my face when time came to answer for him. He had a stack of unsubmitted PTO requests on his desk that caused multiple people to not get paid. This ******* couldn't even make a schedule that didn't **** over at least half the staff.

He took Memorial Day weekend off (while I was on my 13th consecutive night in a row) and when he got back, quit via email.

I guess it depends on who you ask....

but... ummm....

Just kidding of course, that is pretty pathetic someone would even consider firing you because they didn't like you. As long as you do your job well... that thought should never cross anyone's mind.

The eBay seller who mailed me a Batman B&W statue with the art box as the shipper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tom-h-brush-shoulders-off.gif

Having to do a workout with a ****** central air conditioner that doesn't work all that well and it's 90 outside.

Back