Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People that have to have every article of clothing on them related to their favorite sports team.

what bugs me too is when someone buys everything from their College or University's campus store.
Even mugs, bags, freaking pillowcases....It's like, "Way to go you walking Billboard" :lol

Last edited:
what bugs me too is when someone buys everything from their College or University's campus store.
Even mugs, bags, freaking pillowcases....It's like, Way to go you walking Billboard :lol

Reminds me of the same *******s that were backing Penn State university during the whole child abuse thing. Like really? He's raping children, but go team go? Super fans are the worst.

I had a friend who bought almost every single thing from her campus store. Her car and her room was like a shrine to her university... It really made me go, wtf is this?

A prized resident of my city >_>

332wmfo.png

I'm not as bothered by sports fans as long as they don't give me sh-t about my hobbies. It all comes from the same part of the brain. If they think Tebow walks on water but look at me funny when I like comics and superhero collectibles they have a double standard.

I don't mind avid sports fans, but if you're showing up to games with warpaint and no shirt on you're a ****ing weirdo.

That's another thing I ****ing hate. When fans say "We" when they're talking about their team. Ugh I have to hear that bull **** around the office all the time.

Comic book fans don't have this problem. "We" didn't beat Zod's invasion force. "We" didn't defeat the Joker.

"We" beat Illinois 39-19 on Saturday. "We" are off to a good start this season.

Comic book fans don't have this problem. "We" didn't beat Zod's invasion force. "We" didn't defeat the Joker.

"We" beat Illinois 39-19 on Saturday. "We" are off to a good start this season.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Plus Comic book people are much more passive... unless it involves Batman :lol

Back