Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't be me. The mods and administrator hate my face :)

It's just a couple ********s around here who are nothing but condescending *** holes with mostly every post but get away with it. And it's not even directed toward me, I see these people do it to a lot of members with no provocation. Oh wellz, just wanted to get that out there.

I don't have any problem with mods, just the way things are handled leave a lot to be desired.

It's just a couple ********s around here who are nothing but condescending *** holes with mostly every post but get away with it. And it's not even directed toward me, I see these people do it to a lot of members with no provocation. Oh wellz, just wanted to get that out there.

I don't have any problem with mods, just the way things are handled leave a lot to be desired.

I can't say I disagree with any of this. So, agreed.

^Your wordplay can repel monsters of any magnitude

My hate for the day, as ever, people quoting an entire post of pics despite being on the same page and even being the very next poster.

^Your wordplay can repel monsters of any magnitude

My hate for the day, as ever, people quoting an entire post of pics despite being on the same page and even being the very next poster.

Even worse when 2 or 3 people do the same thing in a row. :slap

For the next 5 days, I ****ing hate

qz3plfchujmjek1ll2do.gif

Back