Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fat people and skinny jeans.

hE76084E6

I'm not a fan of people wearing their pants really low but there is no need to wear them that high either really. Why cant there just be a regular pant wearing level

Not everyone has a waist in the same place.

I was just showing that pic because there's no slag in them. Hard to find a pic that would work. Most of the guys have no shirts on and I'm sure most of you wouldn't appreciate that like I do. :lol

And they're the kind that outbreed the rest of us. Pumping out little miracles. Its like that in Ireland too

The POS "father" of the baby became the same junkie his father was and I'm sure the little bundle of joy will be the same.

Do you guys pay them for it over there, like we do here?

They seriously need to enforce drug testing for government assistance.

Four grand a pop over here. There was a big problem with some in the indigenous communities getting 'their women' pregnant so the men folk could pocket the money. But nobody was allowed to talk about that because it's racist :slap

Four grand a pop over here. There was a big problem with some in the indigenous communities getting 'their women' pregnant so the men folk could pocket the money. But nobody was allowed to talk about that because it's racist :slap

Firing baby after baby out in the US that are on welfare and I see it everyday. There is no such thing as preventive measures anymore.

Last edited:
At minimum. Myself, I'd be leaving it to churches, the United Way, etc.

Enough is enough.

It will only continue to get worse, I guarantee it. Welfare shouldn't be a career. What is more irritating is that if their welfare check is late they get pissed off.

You're honestly mad your FREE ****ING MONEY didn't show up on time?

But think of how much more they could do with the federal welfare budget (or possibly less, given that there are probably a lot fewer voluntarily contributable dollars out there than what can be taken from our paychecks).

Back