Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That XBMC has reset all music tracks back to their CD default and it seems they can't be put back in the order that I want them. Now my film soundtracks are playing their music totally out of sequence again.

i hate when people aren't thankful for the blessings they've been bestowed. you really could have it a lot worse.

indian_poor.jpg

I hate when you go into the commerce section and people are selling things "for friends".

"I'm selling these for my friend." "My friend needs money and has to sell these".

I also hate that some are using this like eBay and want you to BID on things.

:monkey4

^^true!

I have a new peeve tonight. I just got out of the shower and my hot water faucet wouldn't turn off!! The hot water keeps running. I turned it as tightly as I could, but it still keep pouring out! I grabbed my flashlight, went outside and turned the water off to the house. What a pain in the ***!!!!!
Now I have no water until I can call a plumber tomorrow. :gah:

fixing-a-leaky-shower-faucet_87807702.s300x300.jpg

^^true!

I have a new peeve tonight. I just got out of the shower and my hot water faucet wouldn't turn off!! The hot water keeps running. I turned it as tightly as I could, but it still keep pouring out! I grabbed my flashlight, went outside and turned the water off to the house. What a pain in the ***!!!!!
Now I have no water until I can call a plumber tomorrow. :gah:

fixing-a-leaky-shower-faucet_87807702.s300x300.jpg

a simple fix. this screams of a worn out rubber seal. they actually need a special tool to remove the assemble wrapped by the seal. happened to me a couple of years ago with a drip. cost about $100.

I hate this twerking garbage. I see nothing sexy about it. Maybe it's my old age but I think it looks nasty and stupid.

I hate it too.

There was a big stink this last week because a school in a nearby town was to have prom yesterday and the kids were told they couldn't dance like this or do grinding. The kids threw such a fit that they took a petition saying that if they had any dance rules, they didn't want the prom. The school cancelled the prom. Good for them.

If, at the age of 18, you can't attend a formal and act like young adults, you don't need to go.

Back