Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the sweetest kitten in the world who is loving and gentle and I need to find her a home asap and can't seem to. I hate that and that my kitten Zoe does not like her. :(

Is that one of the two kitties that you took in?

Good luck! I hope you find her a home soon. :pray:

Is that one of the two kitties that you took in?

Good luck! I hope you find her a home soon. :pray:

I paid for her and her sisters spay, shots, microchip, etc. Was going to keep them as outdoor kittens till we moved in September. However, when Kaylee went missing at the end of March, it got scary. We found her sister a home Thursday, Kaylee was found the next day. She was missing 13 days.

So we brought her inside. She's loving and sweet and very well behaved. Just getting too cramped and the fighting between her and Z is not fun.

I hate it when an email account gets hacked. :mad: Thankfully, it was an account I never use (only have it because I have to have an msn/hotmail/outlook account to link with my XBox...and I only had 6 contacts saved....but still they all got sent spam emails. Damn hackers. :cuss

I hate it when an email account gets hacked. :mad: Thankfully, it was an account I never use (only have it because I have to have an msn/hotmail/outlook account to link with my XBox...and I only had 6 contacts saved....but still they all got sent spam emails. Damn hackers. :cuss

This happened to my hotmail account a few weeks back as well. Annoying as hell

This happened to my hotmail account a few weeks back as well. Annoying as hell

so both were hotmail accounts?

Mine was hotmail - AND it's an account I NEVER use. Like I said I only had it to link to my XBox Live account. My contacts where people that were in my Messenger contact list - which I also haven't used in years. First time this has ever happened to me and I am just thankful I hardly had any contacts saved.

Mine was hotmail - AND it's an account I NEVER use. Like I said I only had it to link to my XBox Live account. My contacts where people that were in my Messenger contact list - which I also haven't used in years. First time this has ever happened to me and I am just thankful I hardly had any contacts saved.

Same as mine. Had this account when I was a kid, but use gmail for the most part now. Luckily all the spam couldn't be delivered because I deleted all my contacts

RIP Chi Cheng..... :monkey2

[ame="https://youtu.be/pjyGlgGdVpM"]https://youtu.be/pjyGlgGdVpM[/ame]

*freaks, wear your damn seat belts.

Last edited:
ALL EMAILS CAN BE COMPROMISED... FK'N HACKERS...

Yahoo. FAIL (Ik from GF acc.)
GMAIL (Risk, I had my Gmail almost hacked from a Turk in Istanbul. Gmail alerted me when I signed in and I stopped his/her a** with phone connectivity, 6 digit passcode for any device not registered to my account and... if need be a back-up email to connect.)

So my experience is about the same.

When I call the video store to ask for Evil Dead 2, and I'm told that it "isn't out yet because the first one just hit theaters.":slap

you don't go to any other forums? (just curious)

This is the only high-end collecting forum I've ever been a member of. I used to be on Spawn, Rebelscum and sirstevesguide but never really took to any of them - I was one of those guys without any sig or avatar, I just didn't care enough. Whereas here I 'got to know people'

Back