Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My job, at the moment. Been getting "the beatings will continue until morale improves" vibe, lately.

I'm happy to be employed and I know this will pass, but right now it pretty much sucks.

I hit a big raccoon last night doing 70 and it ripped apart the front end of my car. I saw the body on my way home this morning and it wasn't even bleeding. My car took more visible damage than the animal did.

Whose idea was it to make cars out of plastic? Oh, right. Gas is the devil and sucking up to imaginary global environmental threats is more important than building safe cars.

You hit a raccoon doing 70!?!?!!

Thats insane, I didnt think a raccoon could get going over 10, even on its best day.

Sorry about your car. That really sux ass.

You hit a raccoon doing 70!?!?!!

Thats insane, I didnt think a raccoon could get going over 10, even on its best day.

Sorry about your car. That really sux ass.

picture.php

It was as big as a dog. A big fast dog. :lecture

My car isn't too broken. I'll probably be able to pop most of it back together and hold it with wire until I can find a shop that fixes plastic cars.

I'm mostly just pissed to learn that my car could get hurt by a rodent. That's lame.

And that the raccoon had to die. So sad. :monkey2

That sucks devil. And that reminds me about 8-9 years ago I was going about 75 down a road and hit a dead porcupine. It messed up my radiator and ended up costing me almost $300.

I hit a big raccoon last night doing 70 and it ripped apart the front end of my car. I saw the body on my way home this morning and it wasn't even bleeding. My car took more visible damage than the animal did.

Whose idea was it to make cars out of plastic? Oh, right. Gas is the devil and sucking up to imaginary global environmental threats is more important than building safe cars.

Don't you have an older car? That sucks about the raccoon and the damage to your car.

2003 Corolla. Apparently, it has no bumper. Just molded plastic panels.

I got into a fender bender when I was in high school - and the car that hit me was like that...plastic bumpers and what looked like styrofoam underneath.

My truck gets crappy gas mileage...but it does feel safe..and I love having chrome bumpers.

Back