Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But what you perceive as "ok" to bring in a thread about things you hate, doesn't mean it's "ok". As a person with religious beliefs, I find your post somewhat offensive, because you insinuate things about religious followers. I'll leave it at that.

To truly not discuss, we'll call it the "R word" from here on out, don't spell the R word out in any of it's forms in a post. And that's the only way to truly not discuss the R word.

I hate that post.........:slap

People who have to throw in their two cents when a discussion has been amicably settled as if they are trying to get it to ignite back up again. :(

Cute mods. Because as much as you want to dislike them, they're just too goddam cute. :mad:

eye.jpg

When the same person constantly talks. About the same dumb ____ @ work in the am. Seriously shut up!

I know that feeling all too well.

I'm very sorry to hear that. My dad is 67 and my best friend and the closest person in my life and I dread the day he's gone. I cherish every moment I still get to spend with him!

Sorry about your father Shell, remember the good times and that he's in a better place.

Sorry about your father Shell. My grandmother passed away a couple of months ago and her birthday is coming up next week so I know how you feel.
Sorry about your gran BB :1-1:

Thanks so much everyone, sorry I havn't replied until now but I havn't been up to signing in for a few days.
Thank you, you all :rock
x :wave

Is this the first Birthday since he passed? I can imagine that can be tough. Hang in there!
Thanks DC. The first year is a nightmare, but no this isn't the first year. Thanks again
x

My dad's gone too, Shell, and I've been missing him very much lately...
:1-1:
3.gif
Thanks Sam, I'm sorry to hear you're going through it too :monkey2 :1-1:
x :duff

Last edited:
Currently hobby lobby! I bought a frame, the glass in it broke. Went in and paid for an upgrade. Then they put in new backing pieces, I tried to open them today and two of them have made the glass chip. I'm just so tired from this crap.

I pulled a ton of weeds yesterday and now I have a blister the size of a nickle on the palm of my hand. :mad:

Ween has 498 posts in this thread. This leads me to believe she _____es too much.

It's not _____ing......it's enlightening.

Post #499 :yess:

And I hate that I feel like total ____ today. I swear there isn't one inch of me that doesn't hurt and I have no idea why. :monkey2

Back