Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we should require a license to have children. There should be age, IQ, mental health, and financial stability requirements. If you don't meet the requirements you get sterilized.

flag-of-china.jpg

To be honest I'm tired of everything right now, if we learned anything from the patterns of history, is that they tend to move in broad sweeps. And when they reverse, the reversal takes a long period of time to play out. We're already at peak globalism and credit booms and everything that goes along with socionomic peaks. For me the only question is how far is the pendulum going to swing back, and if you follow the most pessimistic socionomists, we'll be hoping for running water and literacy by the time this is all over. It's hard to believe it could get that bad. But the truth is, you never know.

Edit: I also hate the Grace thread ****ing ****

She's a scorcher. We don't need no Scarjo anymore.

There's a girl who works in a pub down the road from me who looks quite a bit like Elizabeth Olsen.

She's a scorcher. We don't need no Scarjo anymore.

There's a girl who works in a pub down the road from me who looks quite a bit like Elizabeth Olsen.

I know a girl that reminds me of her too, weird how common this is considering she doesn't have a very "neutral" face

No, she didn't.

The woman asked the question on a New York blog called UrbanBaby, the San Francisco Chronicle reported. She set up the question by telling readers that she was “lectured” by a woman who noticed the child eating the sandwich in a shopping cart.

"Your total disdain for the safety of other kids is awful,” one post read. “Feeding your kid a PB&J in a Target shopping cart is the epitome of low brow. For the love of God at least feed her in the car if you absolutely can't feed her at home! Everything about your post is vile."

"UrbanBaby" :rotfl

They treat peanut butter like anthrax. Just vaccine your kids you ****ing hippies.

I was referring to hypochondriac parents that make up illnesses. You have to deal with parents, shouldn't you know this?

Ohhhh okaaay. My mistake. I could have sworn you were specifically targeting parents of children with peanut allergies in your oh-so-hilarious satire letter.

Again. My mistake.

:monkey3

No, she didn't.

The woman asked the question on a New York blog called UrbanBaby, the San Francisco Chronicle reported. She set up the question by telling readers that she was “lectured” by a woman who noticed the child eating the sandwich in a shopping cart.

"Your total disdain for the safety of other kids is awful,” one post read. “Feeding your kid a PB&J in a Target shopping cart is the epitome of low brow. For the love of God at least feed her in the car if you absolutely can't feed her at home! Everything about your post is vile."

"UrbanBaby" :rotfl

They treat peanut butter like anthrax. Just vaccine your kids you ****ing hippies.

I would have said

"im sorry but your kid needs to get his own bubble, or at least a helmet,
Whats gonna happen every time there is peanut butter in the air? what happens if I happen to open a peanut butter jar RIGHT now from THIS store? "

I would have said

"im sorry but your kid needs to get his own bubble, or at least a helmet,
Whats gonna happen every time there is peanut butter in the air? what happens if I happen to open a peanut butter jar RIGHT now from THIS store? "

Peanut allergies is over diagnosed nonsense. In most cases it's just something parents make up to brag about at PTA meetings for attention. They're kid is "different" yada yada.

Back