Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When your favourite character escapes death only to be promptly stabbed in the back.

aiKE0u6.gif

It's disconcerting to see someone get killed with no warning. Makes you realize no one is safe and you start to wonder about the fate of the supporting cast.

After a 6 hour drives turns into a 9 hour drive...

Trucks in the left lane in a highway where trucks are not allowed in the left lane.

People who do not use cruise control....and do 10 under the speed limit going uphill and 30 over going down hill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a 6 hour drives turns into a 9 hour drive...

Trucks in the left lane in a highway where trucks are not allowed in the left lane.

People who do not use cruise control....and do 10 under the speed limit going uphill and 30 over going down hill

Those are generally just people from Connecticut

Could be Mr. Green even though he did not drive today. Got to watch out for those crazy change in speed limit. Could be 40 mph then all of a sudden 25 mph.

I'm guessing eating some type of sugary food or wearing ill fitting clothing.

Possibly both at the same time

No, trying to get people fired because of what they say in a private conversation that she noses into and doesn't agree with.

Back