Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devilof76

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Things I Can't Stand thread needs a yin. This thread is for things that make you say, "I love that."

At first, I was going to post about the giant marshmallows I was toasting in my backyard, but I realized that today Portsmouth NH is playing Fairfield CT in the New England Little League Semi-Finals, and my youngest cousin is playing. Homered yesterday, and he's the smallest on either team.

However, they're now down 2-1, and I'm not so f&$%ing loving it anymore. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
i-love-music-wallpapers_7129_1280x1024.jpg

Things i love the most are the small stuff.

-Getting home dead tired and just throw yourself in the bed
-Taking a dump
-The Moment you leave work
-Going to sleep knowing you have the day off tomorrow
-Putting your headphones on and just listen to some music before you go to bed.

This list can go on forever...

The Things I Can't Stand thread needs a yin. This thread is for things that make you say, "I f$#%ing love that." (Pardon my Irish.)

At first, I was going to post about the giant marshmallows I was toasting in my backyard, but I realized that today Portsmouth NH is playing Fairfield CT in the New England Little League Semi-Finals, and my youngest cousin is playing. Homered yesterday, and he's the smallest on either team.

However, they're now down 2-1, and I'm not so f&$%ing loving it anymore. Oh well.

Dude.

I'm pissed.

I have been meaning to start this thread for weeks...

Things i love the most are the small stuff.

-Getting home dead tired and just throw yourself in the bed
-Taking a dump
-The Moment you leave work
-Going to sleep knowing you have the day off tomorrow
-Putting your headphones on and just listen to some music before you go to bed.

This list can go on forever...

:exactly: wow that's a lot of the same stuff I like :lol

The Oregon coast in autumn, Han Solo, thunderstorms, Disneyland, Halloween, and Final Fantasy VII.

Oh and my sister. :)
HarleyandIvy4.jpg

Back