The X-Files Re-Opened: New Seasons From FOX (Season 11 Coming Soon)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filming underway :rock

DHPiHkKWAAAO0NF.jpg

DHPiHkPXcAAogHH.jpg

DHPh4U3WsAAgWwZ.jpg

DHPh4U3XgAAmy-8.jpg

Also, Miller and Einstein will be returning.

https://screenrant.com/x-files-season-11-robbie-amell-lauren-ambrose/

I need to rewatch the last season to jog my memory but it seemed like the ***t was hitting the fan. I suppose I'm slightly confused now as to why Mulder looks so clean and well dressed.

I'm guessing he gets a mysterious injection that leads to some more finale stuff that will be kinda solved in 2020.

I'm all about the standalones at this point. The myyhology has redefined FUBAR.

This the thing about the X files - they're so reluctant to go all-in with Alien invasion - maybe because Chris Carter hated a film like Independence Day but doesn't really know how he'd do full scale Alien invasion any better? So there's a bit of a reset every time something big seems like it's about to happen.

I need to rewatch the last season to jog my memory but it seemed like the ***t was hitting the fan. I suppose I'm slightly confused now as to why Mulder looks so clean and well dressed.

The first episode will pick up where Season 10 left off, but the majority of Season 11 will focus on Monster of the Week type episodes and less on the mythology, though more about William is supposed to come. Most of the photos shared have been from those later episodes, not continuation of Season 10.

This the thing about the X files - they're so reluctant to go all-in with Alien invasion - maybe because Chris Carter hated a film like Independence Day but doesn't really know how he'd do full scale Alien invasion any better? So there's a bit of a reset every time something big seems like it's about to happen.

Season 10 basically revealed that aliens aren't the villains and that it's been a shadow government all along that's been the enemy.

Yeah I probably need to rewatch. Aliens still exist though right??

Yes, they exist, the shadow government used their biology to develop the Spartan Virus which is a virus that would allow them to at will bring illness upon humanity while those selected to live on would be immune. They used their technology to stage abductions and things to distract the world from their efforts.

Unfortunately, this plot sort of negates the whole bounty hunter and Mulder's abduction, etc., sometimes I feel like Carter doesn't care what came before, like glossing over Mulder and Scully being fugitives.

For me at least, an all out Alien invasion doesn't feel like the X-Files. The show lives in conspiracy. They could however ratchet up the tension with a real serious threat that could precede an all out invasion, just with them stopping the threat before the invasion actually happens.

For me at least, an all out Alien invasion doesn't feel like the X-Files. The show lives in conspiracy. They could however ratchet up the tension with a real serious threat that could precede an all out invasion, just with them stopping the threat before the invasion actually happens.

U dont need to make a full invasion look like independence day.

It still can be undercover and hidden from people.

The aliens can hide in human suits and just show up at once and take over government and kidnap humans at night.
Replace them.

Back