The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only reason I wouldn't mind seeing brand split is there are too many talents sitting on sidelines. Maybe it will give some a chance for tv time. Otherwise it is a waste of time.

Even when the brands aren't split, there is a de facto split in terms of who gets time to do what on which show. The workers and mid-carders historically get more time on Smackdown to put on better, longer matches, while Raw is focused more on the drama/stories, and gets more of the top tier talent. But I think this move should provide more attention to some mid-carders, who won't have to compete with as many marquee guys every week.

So if the Brands split yet again.. Will they make a Smackdown Championship. I would like to see something like a " Smackdown TV title " since the WHC was merged with the WWE title.

I think Smackdown needs it's own title championship again. It worked so well during the Undertaker era of Smackdown, with Edge and Batista.

They better not make the U.S. Title the main title on Smackdown :slap

Does anyone else notice that Rollins didn´t stand on his operated leg after the pedigree and ALSO hopped on his left leg after exiting the ring on Raw, when Roman entered?

I don´t think he´s able to wrestle already. He can walk normally, but I bet his knee is not healed to be in wrestling shape...

I know the club will be feuding with cena for the foreseeable future but here is a thought: the club vs the shield culminating at wrestlemania. Rollins and reigns can feud for a bit, but think about it. Would make for some good tv. Plus Ambrose is kinda flailing around by himself right now. I think it's an interesting thought. Prob won't happen tho

The Shockmaster SDCC ’16 Exclusive from Mattel. I'm actually thinking of getting this. :lol

https://thefwoosh.com/2016/06/mattel-sdcc-16-exclusive-wwe-shockmaster-revealed

Mattel-MattyCollector-SDCC-Exclusive-WWE-Elite-Figure-Shockmaster-4.jpg
Mattel-MattyCollector-SDCC-Exclusive-WWE-Elite-Figure-Shockmaster.jpg
Mattel-MattyCollector-SDCC-Exclusive-WWE-Elite-Figure-Shockmaster-6.jpg

Felt good seeing Rollins hold that title belt again. Very good match. It'd be nice if everything wasn't so predictable. I smell a summersslam triple threat for the title main event.

Natalya turning on Lynch was a nice surprise after a pretty shoddy match overall.

Styles and Cena was very solid, but that finish even further guarantees that Cena will win the feud *surprise*

Back