The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty good PPV tonight. Zayn/Owens delivered just like they always do. Bayley's debut was nice to see. The ME was a bit surprising with Ambrose taking the title to SD. I suppose on Raw they could just pull what they did in 2002 and have Stephanie hand Rollins "big gold" and name him champion.

Hah, I used to live around the corner from Finn Balor. Heard about this new Irish wrestler on the scene who came from my town - googled him and sure enough, recognised him straight away. Googled his family, recognised them all straight away. This will be of no significance to anyone here but I'll post it anyway.

Hah, I used to live around the corner from Finn Balor. Heard about this new Irish wrestler on the scene who came from my town - googled him and sure enough, recognised him straight away. Googled his family, recognised them all straight away. This will be of no significance to anyone here but I'll post it anyway.

That's pretty awesome :D I've been a fan of him for a few years.

I never even spoke to him so I don't think I have much of a claim to fame here :lol

CWdS6k2WIAAEWV5.jpg

Saw his brother the other day, the blondie-haired guy with the strong jaw. And I think that's his sister who I rather fancied back in the day

Does anyone know how the SummerSlam meet & greet works? Never been to a SummerSlam before, wondering if it's similar to Axxess where a VIP ticket gets you in and you don't need general admission tickets, if you can meet several superstars including your VIP, etc.? I didn't see any GA tickets so I figured it might be different.

Have you guys seen the #GLORIOUSBomb videos?

Hilarious!

NXT is WAAAY better than WWE. Just as their roster was crushed by the WWE Draft, they suddenly start picking up guys like Bobby Roode to replenish the pot.

Agree about Triple H. Kudos to him on what him and his people have done with NXT and the Cruiserweight Classic too. If Vince won't ever quit WWE at the helm, at least let Triple H be more involved. You can already see Hunter's influence on the main roster every now and then.

The New era has arrived! Two Japanese main event champions for NXT. A first for WWE at the same time. :clap

I love Seth but can you imagine if Finn wins and becomes UC champion tonight

Holy S #### would the New Era be marked

The wife is mad cuz glorious is stuck in her head! Nakamura is incredible hopefully they won't waste him once he makes the main roster. Love Austin Aries nice to see the crowd acknowledging the greatest man whoever lived

The wife is mad cuz glorious is stuck in her head! Nakamura is incredible hopefully they won't waste him once he makes the main roster. Love Austin Aries nice to see the crowd acknowledging the greatest man whoever lived

Doesn't Glorious remind you of one of my favorite themes from the past .." CHRISTIAN...CHRISTIAN....At Last You're on Your Own..Own..Own..Own "

Back