The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least Cena has been part of some good matches. I can't remember a match I truly enjoyed with reigns in it during the past year outside of the beatdown he took last wrestlemania. I miss Rollins.

At least Cena has been part of some good matches. I can't remember a match I truly enjoyed with reigns in it during the past year outside of the beatdown he took last wrestlemania. I miss Rollins.

Cena is also good at putting the new talent over or indie wrestlers like Owens.

Say what you want about Bischoff, the guy was a genius and he knew what the fans were starting to want at the time.
He had a handful of good ideas, but calling him genius is pushing it a bit far. He was a savvy businessman who wasn't into the business for his whole career. At the time, that was a rarity, and it paid off since he could come at things from a different angle. But he made a lot of enemies behind the scenes (including Austin when he fired him over the phone), and that certainly wasn't very forward-thinking.

Still light years ahead of Cena in the ring though :lol Cena is the worst in ring wrestler I've seen since Luger. Roman is just not top guy material, but he could be a good heel. I'd make him a heel an Rollins a face/good guy.
I don't agree here. Cena's no Daniel Bryan, and his extremely 'roided body hinders his mobility in the same way that it did for Scott Steiner. But he is able to put good matches together. And in fairness, Cena works his ass off in the ring. He doesn't have the natural skills or instincts that the true in-ring greats have, but he's very serviceable in the ring IMO. My issue with Cena is much more related to his being pushed down everyone's throats, and his sometimes very annoying character. But his mic skills are top notch, and his in-ring skills are decent for what he is.

I find it very hard to hate John Cena.

As for his work, it's light-years ahead of where it was back in '04-'05 when his push was really starting. His absence over the last few months has been very glaring.

Yup, this just about sums things up.

afwt4Qy.jpg

I cannot wait for takeover! Nakamura v zayn will be great. NXt tag division is incredible and fin vs Joe? Gonna be a good time. NXt is why I got back into watching wrestling on a regular basis. The last time I followed anything was TNA back before bischoff and hogan came on board and ruined it. nXt reminds me of those days!

That has to be the worst go home show for Mania I have seen. Aside from the Shane/Taker stuff... it was real bad.

Were the fans really chanting "you still suck" to Roman as Raw went off air? :lol:lol Man, what a sight it will be watching 100,000 strong boo Roman.

Roman is the most boring wrestler i have seen in my 30 years of watching wrestling, has zero talent on the mic, and the spear and superman punch are the lamest thing next to a bear hug

That has to be the worst go home show for Mania I have seen. Aside from the Shane/Taker stuff... it was real bad.

Were the fans really chanting "you still suck" to Roman as Raw went off air? :lol:lol Man, what a sight it will be watching 100,000 strong boo Roman.

What a great weekend it'll be for Triple H. He gets to book what's going to be the better wrestling show and he gets to ME Mania as the babyface. I know it won't happen, but I wouldn't mind seeing him walk out with the title. The crowd would leave happy at the very least.

What a great weekend it'll be for Triple H. He gets to book what's going to be the better wrestling show and he gets to ME Mania as the babyface. I know it won't happen, but I wouldn't mind seeing him walk out with the title. The crowd would leave happy at the very least.

:lol:lol

The unintended babayface. If Triple H won't bury Roman, might as well make Roman heel. I rather have HHH win though.

I was hoping they would combine the Lesnar vs Ambrose and HHH vs Roman into a Fatal Four Way Elimination match. Ambrose walks out the champ by pinning Reigns and sets up the summer feud.

Back