The Wolfman trailer is here!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just that the first two were pretty good, but it now it's getting silly.
Everything else that would benefit from coming out at Halloween gets held back or moved to avoid the Saw franchise. Take Trick n Treat for instance

including the movie titled "Halloween." i never understood why Saw gets top pickings for Halloween release. me, i prefer a good horror movie that won't suck.

New trailer is up! :banana

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PVKyeMQcUNY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PVKyeMQcUNY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Rick Baker is the man.

Always a joy to see his work onscreen.

Alec

It's getting horrible reviews, but I enjoyed it. I would have preferred more creepiness and suspense over gore and action, but if it was going for making a Wolfman for the Transformers generation, I guess it succeeded.

Its so...meh.

Only thing that saved it from sucking were Baker's Wolfman, and the amazingly awesome ultra violence.

I enjoyed the movie, very much. Saw it last night. The scenes with him 'wolfing out' were just amazing. There were some scenes I felt were a little slow, but other than those, loved it!

I'll just cross-post what I wrote in the Horror thread:

Saw it and liked it a lot. I don't think I loved it, but I really, *really* liked it. Benicio Del Toro was fantastic and nailed the tortured look of Talbot, but completely ignored Larry's flirty / playboy side. It worked for this film given the circumstances.

Looking at this film as a "re-imagining" rather than a "remake", the only complaint I have is:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thinking a little more about it, I might have one more complaint, it's not a biggie, but it's a complaint nonetheless:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Once I started watching the film as a re-imagining rather than a remake, I really enjoyed the things that were changed from the original. I won't go into details, but I think it was a decent story.

Outside of the story, the make-up is worth the price of admission alone. Especially at the end when we get some close-ups of Benicio. He looks ferocious, but he also looks like Benicio (*and* keeps that signature "Wolf Man" rather than werewolf look).

Overall, I'm super happy with how it turned out. I think it could've been a bit longer. It's not the movie I would've made, but it's a good movie nonetheless.

I have one more complaint, now that I think of it, and it's a rather big one:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I enjoyed it. My mother jumped quite a few times during it. :lol

My favorite werewolf movie is still American Werewolf in London, then the original Wolfman.

Back