The Wolfman trailer is here!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i liked it a lot, reminds me of brahm stokers dracula

aside (you can go to a $4- movie theater?)

i liked it a lot, reminds me of brahm stokers dracula

aside (you can go to a $4- movie theater?)

We have theaters that if you wait a few weeks you can see them for $2. Also, the early shows are always cheaper. Unless it's 3D, I never pay over $5 to go.

Ended up seeing it yesterday, and I really didn't like it that much. It was just ---blah. I liked the physical makeup, and the transformations were awesome. The acting was really great as well, but nothing about that movie did anything to excite me. Driving home from it I just didn't have that good vibe I get when I really enjoyed a movie.

~~Oh, Emily Blunt is HOT!!!

From reviews this movie seems quite average. I'll skip the cinema and wait. I hope the Creature from the Black Lagoon remake doesn't suck. Thats the one I think could work amazingly well with a remake if done correct.

Ended up seeing it yesterday, and I really didn't like it that much. It was just ---blah. I liked the physical makeup, and the transformations were awesome. The acting was really great as well, but nothing about that movie did anything to excite me. Driving home from it I just didn't have that good vibe I get when I really enjoyed a movie.

~~Oh, Benicio del Toro is HOT!!!
Completely agree with you 100% on everything. :D

Back