The Wolfman trailer is here!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:drool :love :drool :love :drool

Nerble_-_emily_blunt_instyle_uk_03_.jpg

Emily-blunt6_314.jpg

emily-blunt3.jpg

I wasn't that interested in the film until I saw the trailer. It's got a great cast, and I'm glad they made it a period film. Seems like it's got a nice moody tone and I think I will have to check it out.

I'm willing to give that movie a chance...it has a Burtoneseque feel to it...Everyone loves a werewolf story...:rock great actors and looks bad ass so far.

I'm still interested in seeing it, but the trailer has lowered my expectations. I get the feeling instead of the Wolfman appearing I'll just be wondering when Anthony Hopkins is back on screen

I'm definately interested . Universal look and feel , but with state of the art production values and a great cast , what's not to be excited about ? ( And please don't keep refering to the "Van Helsing " debacle , that movie lives in it's own little section of "Films that should have been drowned at birth". ( Scarily , did any of you know that it's the highest grossing vampire movie of all time? Shudder ! It's a good thing even the films creators knew it to be a piece of ^^^^, otherwise , we might have been treated to a sequel ).:horror

Back