The Witcher: Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm... the other movie adaptation from 2001 sucked, but this one looks promising. Especially since the director's the same guy who directed the in-game cinematics for Witcher 1 and 2.

It's pretty cool that they're making a TV series, too. I just hope they keep the M-rated material, and don't dumb it down for a younger audience.

Because it was a compilation of scenes from TV series of 13 episodes.

I like the series, it's cheap and not very fatefull to books but well directed.

Yeah, I remember reading how Andrzej Sapkowski hated the TV adaptation :lol. But, I never saw the TV series, only the movie, years back... I thought it was way too campy.

Should be an HBO show. :lol

Seriously! I think HBO would be the only network to give a Witcher show the respect it deserves :lol.

Yeah, I remember reading how Andrzej Sapkowski hated the TV adaptation. lol
But, I never saw the TV series, only the movie, years back... I thought it was way too campy.
Zebrowski was awesome.
Dandelion was played by the actual songwriter and singer.
Grazyna Wolszczak was such a milf... I mean great as Yennefer.
etc

I'm a fan of that series. It has a lot of heart which is more important to me.

P.S. Andrzej Sapkowski is like a Polish version of Alan Moore :lol

I'd love to see Eva Green in this she'd be a great Ciri.

IMO She is a bit too old to play Ciri. If I were to cast her, I think Ynnifer would be a better role for her.

I just hope that they don't mess up The Witcher. I freaking love the books and the games.

**** man... guess no hugh jackman red dead movie or unchated movie... ****...

IMO She is a bit too old to play Ciri. If I were to cast her, I think Ynnifer would be a better role for her.

I just hope that they don't mess up The Witcher. I freaking love the books and the games.

I think she'd be a great Yen, but something about her look that makes her seem like a Ciri. But not sure we'd get Ciri. So I'd be good with her as Yen.

I am on hold for the books, but I do enjoy the games. I really hope they destroy this. I'd be okay with unknown actors too, not too fond of marketing based on star power.

Back