The Willow Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics, BG. Any paint app issues or anything?

I'm hoping mine comes looking minty fresh. :pray:

Nice pics, BG. Any paint app issues or anything?

I'm hoping mine comes looking minty fresh. :pray:

Besides how much I don't like the paint app on the face..nope. There rest of the statue is truly great. way better in person. Love the pose/clothes/colors. Just a fun addition to be honest.

That red pants PF is still pretty nice looking.

Yeah, I love it. She was the first pf I ever got. She'll never go anywhere.

That red pants PF is still pretty nice looking.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. :D

After all this time I still think thats the best likeness of SMG that Sideshow have ever done.

Looking at the photos are all this recent line meant to be in scale with each other? Because Buffy looks a wee bit big compared to Willow in that image, although It maybe the angle that misleading.

Last edited:
The red pants Buffy is and will always be my favorite. She was actually the only one I wanted when the PF Buffy's came out. But then I caught the bug and well, you know how it goes. She IS the best likeness, no question. The throne Buffy looks squat like her, but I had to have it anyways.

The Willow and the Buffy are quite comparable. I think you'd need to see it in person.

I'll be heading out to Ikea to grab another besta so I can move my Buffy Pf's into it and get this new line on top of the expedit. They'll look great together! I am loving this new line. Just peeved that the price for Spike is more costly than the PF prices. Look where we are a few years later. :monkey4 :gah:

Looking at the photos are all this recent line meant to be in scale with each other? Because Buffy looks a wee bit big compared to Willow in that image, although It maybe the angle that misleading.

The premium formats are 1/4 scale.

The new line is 1/5 scale. :(

Willow arrives for me soon!

YAY! Can't wait for you bro. I know what it feels like to have her arrive. I swear to you, you're going to love her. I still get up out of this lazy chair I'm in, just to stand in front of her to look. She's really great. In person she doesn't look as 'sexy' as she does in pics. She actually looks more coy. Which fits Willow's personality. The outfit is still the let down. But again, I repeat, in person the pose works for her. And she's just friggin' great!

YAY! Can't wait for you bro. I know what it feels like to have her arrive. I swear to you, you're going to love her. I still get up out of this lazy chair I'm in, just to stand in front of her to look. She's really great. In person she doesn't look as 'sexy' as she does in pics. She actually looks more coy. Which fits Willow's personality. The outfit is still the let down. But again, I repeat, in person the pose works for her. And she's just friggin' great!

:rock :rock :rock

I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks for the pictures and your thoughts on Willow, BG. I'm dying for her to arrive even more. Let it be thursday yet!

Last edited:
WILLOW HAS ARRIVED!!!! :rock

WOW! I never thought I'd say it but I like this better than the original 'Slayer on the Throne' Buffy. The paint app is superb, MUCH better than the Buffy piece, IMO. I just got done taking pics and I'll post them within the hour. I don't know if they'll do this piece justice, but in person, I'm really surprised how well this turned out.

For those of who you ordered, I think you'll really be pleased. I'll elaborate more later. Too happy about this one right now. (And it came mint! WHA?!?! :lol)

Stay tuned for pics soon.

Last edited:
Finally, here's Willow!

Willow1.jpg

Willow2.jpg

Willow3.jpg

Willow4.jpg

Willow5.jpg

Willow6.jpg

Willow7.jpg

Willow8.jpg

Amazing pictures, Chapter! They definitely capture the beauty that I know the piece only shows in hand. The wait is killing me, but your pics and feedback on the piece help :)

Amazing pictures, Chapter! They definitely capture the beauty that I know the piece only shows in hand. The wait is killing me, but your pics and feedback on the piece help :)

Thanks, buddy! You'll love it, I'm sure. Like I said, well worth the wait. And honestly, I like it better than the Buffy piece. Maybe it's because it's the first time I've seen Willow in polystone form (and Buffy has been immortalized three times previously), but it really is 'a looker.' I can't imagine the awe factor with Faith and Spike.

Looking forward to your reaction when it when it arrives!

Back