The Willow Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir, Chap! She was supposed to be here today, but I wasn't home. :gah::gah:
I will pick Willow up at the UPS office tomorrow.

And on a side note, I like how slim and small the box is. Helps me save A LOT of space in storage, especially compared to the PFs.

I know that one had to definitely convert because I had two on my account. 2 exclusives. There was an error when I ordered because I put one through online, but the site was freezing, and then I called it in. Both went through. So I called closer to the time it shipped to cancel 1. So someone got an ex from the waitlist.

I know that one had to definitely convert because I had two on my account. 2 exclusives. There was an error when I ordered because I put one through online, but the site was freezing, and then I called it in. Both went through. So I called closer to the time it shipped to cancel 1. So someone got an ex from the waitlist.

Nice! :rock

Still can't get over how small the ES on this one was. I think it was a smart move by Sideshow, but it really isn't that high. I probably wouldn't have set it any higher, but you know what I mean.

asking a big favor to anyone with the requisite Photoshop-fu skills.

Can somebody paint in/shop some tights on her legs and a t-shirt on her mid-riff?

It would be much appreciated :pray:

asking a big favor to anyone with the requisite Photoshop-fu skills.

Can somebody paint in/shop some tights on her legs and a t-shirt on her mid-riff?

It would be much appreciated :pray:

I'm unfortunately not that talented. I'm a PS n00b. :(

I'm no expert either. But here's my try.

Willow-hypothetical-first-try-1.jpg

Give me a few minutes, I'm going to try to de-clown her eyes.

ETA - Noticed I didnt notate I used Chap's photo. Sorry about that Chap. LMK if you prefer I don't use it at all. I'll take it down.

She's darn ruddy, that's for sure. I couldn't mess with the complexion too much.

Willow-hypothetical-first-try-2-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm no expert either. But here's my try.

Willow-hypothetical-first-try-1.jpg

Give me a few minutes, I'm going to try to de-clown her eyes.

ETA - Noticed I didnt notate I used Chap's photo. Sorry about that Chap. LMK if you prefer I don't use it at all. I'll take it down.

She's darn ruddy, that's for sure. I couldn't mess with the complexion too much.

Willow-hypothetical-first-try-2-1.jpg

No worries at all!! I just appreciate you asking me and giving PS a try. Looks great, BTW. :rock

I'm so torn now too. I definitely think if I would get it, I would have it repainted. The addition of tights just screams Willow to me, and I found her sexy that way more than the cheesecake pose.

Where is that darn Fedex truck? It is almost 4pm and the website says on time for a by 6pm delivery.:(

Haha, not 30 seconds after I posted I got the call - it is here! The psychic power of this forum.

Back