The Willow Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably Tomb Raider Underworld. I need to finish it and I'm almost done. I want my dang trophy! :yess:

As you know, I went to lay down and rest. Now I'm up and eating homemade gourmet cookies (I'm awesome like that) and drinking milk. I feel like Santa waiting on my elves to finish stuff in the workshop. Yeesh.

I also went to lay down and rest. Now I'm up too, but I am not eating homemade gourmet cookies :drool or drinking any milk. I will satisfy my hunger when I order me some Willow today. :)

I am going to use my reward points when I have enough to buy a whole statue. Cause if you use your points on something that is more than you have points wise, you do not get the points for that order. Don't want to waste em. But I only have $59.00 in points, lol.

I am going to use my reward points when I have enough to buy a whole statue. Cause if you use your points on something that is more than you have points wise, you do not get the points for that order. Don't want to waste em. But I only have $59.00 in points, lol.

I thought that you can't earn rewards and redeem them at the same time. I had enough for the whole statue, but I left 22.50 out for the required deposit.

As usual, my Internet connection fails me when I most need it. But I finally got one Ex. Yay!

I have $232.25 worth of reward points left, I got my Buffy on throne for the cost of shipping too, using points.

I'd love to see this sculptor do more Marvel pieces.
The artist's take on the female anatomy is awesome.
She has a fabulous figure.

Last edited:
So I just saw the full design for the first time (I've been busy since before SDCC and this just kind of slipped by me because I assumed I would buy it whenver it became available). That pose...that miniskirt...the magically inflated bust. :gah: :gah: :gah:

I am just so sick and tired of this unnecessarily sexualised, fan-boy mentality that Tom, Sideshow's Art Director, keeps pushing. When it is Marvel women being tarted up to his satisfaction, it is one thing because that is the nature of the beast with comic book art. I can make peace with seeing beloved characters treated thusly.

But this Willow statue really crosses the line into disrespect. It shows that Sideshow views Buffy characters as sex objects rather than strong, pioneering heroines. Think I am overreacting, look to the right of Buffy.

picture.php

My, my someone is just too damn sexy for her shirt. Sideshow's 'vision' for Buffy is loud and clear.

Well Sideshow just saved me a ton of money to spend on custom 1:6 head commissions because I am canceling all of my preorders for their merchandise. No Star Wars. No LOTR maquettes. No She Hulk PF. You have to vote with your wallet.

I do agree with him that it's not Willow and that they went a bit too far. But I still love it in the end and want it.

Back