The Willow Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a non-refundable deposit to separate the fans from the flippers. :yess:

The deposit wont matter to me! I am just praying that nothing gets in my way. Like a site that is about to crash. lol. You know...comic-con.

But seriously, Thursday cannot come fast enough.

Hey Chapter, you must be really pleased with this release, aren't you?:lol I'm not a Buffy fan but I must confess this is a really good piece. Pretty awesome line to collect. Congrats!

I'm liking this one a lot. I think they did a great job on the likeness with Willow.

I'm really pleased to say the least. :rock

Not keen on the pose or the wolf thing, but will probably get the ex as I have all the other SS Buffy exclusives. I'll just leave the wolf in the box.

The Ex is a meh to me. I'll be looking for the regular elsewhere so I can get it cheaper.

I am so glad I don't work tomorrow. I will be refreshing for a good portion of the day. I think I may do flex pay, just so that it's not one big amount at once. Even though that's fine, it's just nice to spread it out.

I wrote a long post and my internet got disconnected. Oh well.

I go from "loving it!" to "meh" and back all the time. Love the paint job (no bright yellow hair here, like on the Buffy statue), I think I would love the clothes in case Willow had pants/stockings under the mini skirt and didn't show her belly, I want the werewolf to look more like in the concept art(I think I recall it being more cute), love the skull/rat/candle and base.

Her leg looks posed, not as if she turned back in the middle of a step, which reminds me of a show horse's funny/weird "look at me walking pretty!"-walk. In case she had been smiling I could have bought that she was looking back at Oz, thus the leg going up, as if she's a movie, being kissed (you know how movie actesses sometimes lift up their leg?). So her pose isn't actually that slutty, just awkward. It's the bare legs that make the pose seem slutty.

I like the over all feeling, she's relaxed, she's cute, just having a ordinary day in school and she just saw something that made her look back (maybe Buffy called out her name?). Then I hear the voices in my head saying "Willow would not look that comfortable showing midriff and having a mini skirt without pants. And why does she look like she's posing AND walking?".

She so close to being brilliant it's actually makes me sad. I can't believe someone being too hot and relaxed about it makes me not have happy feelings. :(

Her body being out of proprotion bothers me the most. Paint can fix a lot of things, but it can't fix that. She looks like she is 5'8" B/C cup, not 5'4" A/B cup. The pose is almost a chearleader pose--put pom poms in her hands instead of the straps from the backpack and there you go. From the neck down, she looks like a Cordelia statue, not Willow.

Willow is my favorite character of any license, and I really want a decent representation of her in my collection. I am torn as to whether I can live with the shortcomings of this statue at the hefty price tag they're asking.

The pose is almost a chearleader pose--put pom poms in her hands instead of the straps from the backpack and there you go. From the neck down, she looks like a Cordelia statue, not Willow.

I totally agree. Nice busty female, but not Willow.

How many hours until the newsletter and the pre-order is up? I'm in Spain and I have no idea when to expect it to be up, and I don't want to miss it! (even though I wasn't going to be collecting these because of the abusive shipping and tax costs).

The time is going to crawl today. I will have to play video games or read or something to pass the time. BG does Weight scale with hands...read or video games, read or video games. Video games it is!

Back