The Watchmen Figure Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she looks fantastic so far - but i agree that this was an interesting choice for a first character - probably the weakest of the lot. what i'm most afraid of, is if she doesn't sell well, they may not make the other characters.

I'm sure this will be like the Terminator line where they announced several figures over the course of a few weeks.

Can't wait!!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock

But.....why? WHY!? WHHHYYYYY!!!!!!! :(

This is a good thing. By far the ones with the lowest selling potential are Silk Spectre II and Ozy. If they start with her then it means one more figure that may not have come if they began with the more popular Rorschach, Comedian or Nite Owl II.

I want them to do a 1/6 Owlship. :D

new full pictures revealed at the silk spectre thread, guys.

This is a good thing. By far the ones with the lowest selling potential are Silk Spectre II and Ozy. If they start with her then it means one more figure that may not have come if they began with the more popular Rorschach, Comedian or Nite Owl II.

I want them to do a 1/6 Owlship. :D

I'd say she has one of the highest selling potential worldwide. She may not rank high with true Watchmen fans but for the average 1/6 collector her outfit and the fact that she is a female suggests great potential :lol. Hey even I'm considering and I haven't even watched the movie. The only design that I think is cooler than her is Rorsache (probably mispelled).

Looks fantastic from what I can see. I'm surprised that Silk Spectre is the first one we see as a lot of people (including myself) were unsure if Hot Toy's would even make her. Any pics of any of the others yet?

Nothing yet but as someone stated before I could see them offering an announcement in a couple of weeks leading up to the DVD release. Similar to the staggered Terminator announcements.

i have to say i really think this is a fantastic figure, i wasn't too sold on the likeness earlier, but these new pics.... thats a miniature malin ackerman looking at me right now. very very impressive, i just hope that she sells, i just hope all us so called watchmen fanboys pony up the cash for this little lady, i know i will be. heheheh bring on dr manhatten with glowing blue schlong lol, i dunno how the forums could stop those pictures if thats how he comes.

i have to say i really think this is a fantastic figure, i wasn't too sold on the likeness earlier, but these new pics.... thats a miniature malin ackerman looking at me right now. very very impressive, i just hope that she sells, i just hope all us so called watchmen fanboys pony up the cash for this little lady, i know i will be. heheheh bring on dr manhatten with glowing blue schlong lol, i dunno how the forums could stop those pictures if thats how he comes.

I doubt they would make him naked, his wang would get in the way of articulation

I doubt they would make him naked, his wang would get in the way of articulation

I don't imagine alot of folks will be putting Manhattan in any leg crossing stances or sittings.

The hair on Jespeczyk looks amazing! I can't get over how lifelife the head in general is looking! Unbelievable! Can't wait to get this figure! :rock

Back