The Watchmen Easter eggs thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind the implication since it is, in a way,in the book. I just didn't care for the BOYS folder...seemed pretty adolescent for the smartest man in the world. I didn't mention it earlier because I couldn't remember if the file was in the book.

It wasnt. It was just a little in joke for the fans.

It doesn't even matter.... It's just a little in joke that you can blink and miss. WHO GIVES A FLYING ^^^^??!!!?!! :lol

I feel like whatever thread I go into, there is Barbelith fighting CelticP over every single last facet of the film... blah blah blah... We get it... B isn't happy about the film, C is happy. Can't we just forget it and move the ^^^^ on already. :duh

Unfortunately Josh....that isn't the way.....why would one save a thread about a movie he no longer has any stake in?

dr-manhattan.jpg

The banter will continue back and forth to continue far through the DVD release....only to end in a Mod locking the thread to have it visual disappear....

Unfortunately Josh....that isn't the way.....why would one save a thread about a movie he no longer has any stake in?

dr-manhattan.jpg

The banter will continue back and forth to continue far through the DVD release....only to end in a Mod locking the thread to have it visual disappear....

1236384253514.jpg

It doesn't even matter.... It's just a little in joke that you can blink and miss. WHO GIVES A FLYING ^^^^??!!!?!! :lol

I feel like whatever thread I go into, there is Barbelith fighting CelticP over every single last facet of the film... blah blah blah... We get it... B isn't happy about the film, C is happy. Can't we just forget it and move the ^^^^ on already. :duh

Actually Barbelith did give it a 6.5/10 I believe. I think he is just really good at conveying what he felt was wrong with the film, so you think he really hates it.:lol:lol:lol

Actually Barbelith did give it a 6.5/10 I believe. I think he is just really good at conveying what he felt was wrong with the film, so you think he really hates it.:lol:lol:lol

Exactly... I know he doesn't HATE the movie, he is just very very well versed in how to express his dislike of something. :lol

And good quote CelticP.. :rotfl

i read somewhere else that in the first image of the opening montage, nite owl is rescuing bruce waynes parents outside the opera and you can see issue one of batman in the news stand behind...

I liked the movie a lot but I still think it's flawed.

One more note on the "gay" thing - I completely missed that Captain Metropolis and Hooded Justice were gay lovers until I saw the set-up for the Minute Men picture in the film. I had gotten that Silk Spectre I was a beard for HJ, but not about Metropolis. But in the book there's a reference to "Nelly" getting upset with HJ.

One more note on the "gay" thing - I completely missed that Captain Metropolis and Hooded Justice were gay lovers until I saw the set-up for the Minute Men picture in the film. I had gotten that Silk Spectre I was a beard for HJ, but not about Metropolis. But in the book there's a reference to "Nelly" getting upset with HJ.
How did you miss it in the book? Shameful Dave, just shameful.:lol:lol:lol

In one of the "Under the Hood" sections he talks about how there were other homosexuals in the Minute Men that kept quite about it". And when The Comedian is attempting to Rape Silk Spectre I HJ breaks in and starts beating the crap out of Comedian. Comedian responds by saying "Is this what gets you off?". Seemingly refering to his homosexuality as well condeming his reason for being a super hero as a homosexual fetish for beating men.

Edit: 1000th post! Woohoo.

In one of the "Under the Hood" sections he talks about how there were other homosexuals in the Minute Men that kept quite about it". And when The Comedian is attempting to Rape Silk Spectre I HJ breaks in and starts beating the crap out of Comedian. Comedian responds by saying "Is this what gets you off?". Seemingly refering to his homosexuality as well condeming his reason for being a super hero as a homosexual fetish for beating men.

Edit: 1000th post! Woohoo.
I think Hooded Justice was into some rough stuff as well. It was mentioned when they were talking about him and Nelly fighting if I am not mistaken.

Back