The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Roaming Dead - Now Taking Deposits 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

damn...guess i have to search for the python....got the ghost rider boots too...and i habe a belt on the way...i think he will be done after that...:)

Re: The Roaming Dead - Now Taking Deposits 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Chouzi added to sculpt list:

1. Deckard- Deposit received - Both sculpts -Unpainted
2. Elvis1976- Shipped
3. Turdfurguson- Deposit received - Hair- Painted (#1)
4. Toyadventurer- Deposit received- Hat- Painted (#2)
5. Astro Zombie- Deposit received - Hair- Unpainted
6. Levit05- Shipped- Both Unpainted
7. KarenRoss- Deposit received- Hat- Painted -maybe Neckless (#3)
8. Buttmunch- Deposit received- Hat- Painted (#4)
9. Deadrising- Deposit received- ?:dunno
10. Koipond- Deposit received- Both Painted- Neckless/Narrow - (#5,#6)
11. AngelDiaz76- Deposit received- Hair- Painted (#7)
12. Hosam-G- Deposit received- Hat- Painted (#8)
13. Mudshark- Shipped- Both- Unpainted
14. RandeG- Paid in Full- Hair- Painted -Neckless/advanced - extra badge (#9)
15. The Angry Orc- Deposit received- Both - Painted (#10,#11)
16. Marfmaster- Paid in Full- Hair - Painted - (#12)
17. Menlojames- Shipped
18. El Calvo- Deposit received- Hat- Painted- Neckless/advanced (#13)
19. Chouzi- Paid in Full - Hat- Painted (#14)

At the moment I have just one more spot open for painted sculpts.
Thanks-S.

1. Deckard my friend, I suggest if you can also mark on the list the sequence of full payment since they will be sent according to this list. Also I estimate that the first shipment (around 5~10pcs) will be ready around 2~3 weeks.

Pls also mark on the list if anyone buy the T shirt as well.

2. Deckard, would you pls set the deadline of deposit let say 10~14days and send the p.m. to all of the people who hv not paid yet.
After the dealine, Their name will be erased from the list and put into the waiting list. I may or may not offer the unform again.

3. People who hv applied to the list pls kindly arrange deposit/ full payment asap !!!

4. For yr information, I am not satisfied with the color of the shirt fabric again so that I hv just brought the 3rd time the shirt fabric this morning at my own cost, so as to get the best qlty and color as close as the TV show.

Thx so much !

Kato

No problem bro, I will update the list and send out PMs.

Can't wait to see the new shirt. :clap

Ok, Chouzi and Marf Master, I need you guys to each please send another $10 for full uniform payment because you forgot to send it via gift option or cover the fees.

Please remember to do that guys, it may not seem like a big deal but if it adds up to $10 per person per uniform that would come out to me having to cover an extra $200 and I can't do that.

Sorry to keep bumping but I also want to add that the cutoff for uniform deposits will be :

Sunday June 19th

After this date we will no longer accept customers for uniforms with no exceptions. Anyone listed on Pg.1 who has not payed a deposit by the 19th will be placed into a waiting list in the event kato ever revisits the project in the future.

Sorry to keep bumping but I also want to add that the cutoff for uniform deposits will be :

Sunday June 19th

After this date we will no longer accept customers for uniforms with no exceptions. Anyone listed on Pg.1 who has not payed a deposit by the 19th will be placed into a waiting list in the event kato ever revisits the project in the future.

Hey Deckard

I suggest it will be so kind if you can sent those people a reminder, it is because I know some people hv even forgotten

Kato

that would be cool....let us know....!!..

any WIP pics?

dscn4973h.jpg

entropy...you are too cool...i can't wait to have THAT revolver....how much will it run?

Ok, Chouzi and Marf Master, I need you guys to each please send another $10 for full uniform payment because you forgot to send it via gift option or cover the fees.

Please remember to do that guys, it may not seem like a big deal but if it adds up to $10 per person per uniform that would come out to me having to cover an extra $200 and I can't do that.

Payment sent bud, sorry about that. I sent you a PM requesting an amount a few days ago because I missed the gift instruction, not sure if you got it. Anyhow, now we're square :duff Thanks again!

please check pm mike~ thanks.

Wow! Is it too late to buy a set? Was it an option for a 'full set' ie colthes painted head?
Don't mean to seem like a lazy arse, but my phone isn't really up to looking back over all the posts and my main pc is away getting fixed! Some help would be great, hate to miss out on this.
Thanks.

Last edited:
So who is going for the Bruce Lee body? And do you have to do the mods shown? It'd be too much for me!! If you can't do the mods what's the best choice?

Back