The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Roaming Dead - Now Taking Deposits 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

I love that you constantly chase perfection, Kato. :hi5:

Re: The Roaming Dead - Now Taking Deposits 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Deckard Please add me the the uniform list :wave

Keep those deposits coming guys, the sooner we get them in, the sooner we can get Rick dressed. :duff

Hey I'm trying to find a 1:6 scale revolver that looks like the one used on the show help please

Keep those deposits coming guys, the sooner we get them in, the sooner we can get Rick dressed. :duff

Hi Deckard
pls kindly update more often the list in first page about the deposit or full payment, I will only start production until the deposit is ready thx!

First pay, first deliver :wave

Wow... I have no interest in owing the figure. But have to say the outfit and sculpt are top-notch!

I really hope this team-up never releases a figure I want or I will be broke as a joke :lol

Hi Deckard
pls kindly update more often the list in first page about the deposit or full payment, I will only start production until the deposit is ready thx!

First pay, first deliver :wave

I just sent my deposit. :wave

Deckard, I just noticed my name is not on the uniform list anymore. Just letting you know in case you accidentally removed it.

Just sent in the remaining balance of the uniform Deckard. :duff

thewalkingdeadh.jpg

:wave

Last edited:

Wow, that looks incredible Devil, thanks for that :rock

WOW very nice Devil....although I don't find it to be very "LOL"
This project is coming out great.

Incredible, thanks Devil. :duff

I will update the lists here tommorow morning with everyone whos paid up.

I just got back to the US a few days ago so I'm catching up on all my orders. Ill be sending the deposit for the close shortly. This stuff looks amazing!

_MG_0580.JPG

_MG_0581.JPG

1. Anyone who hv ordered my uniform outfit , I will offer the T shirt in special price USD29.00 only ( original price is USD40.00).

2. Each people can only buy one T shirt in special price.

3. Only 14pcs is available, first come first served

4. It fit the best on Hottoy Bruce Lee body and tight fitted on Royce/Dastan body. The cutting and fabric qlty is great that you may use it on any other kitbash

Kato

That photo loos incredible Devil. WOW.

This is probably the best custom on these forums. I am crying tears that I can't be a part of it. :monkey2

Back