The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Roaming Dead - Now Taking Deposits 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

I really can't stop staring at Devil's photoshop...I won't be using a Bruce Lee body, but this figure is going to be amazing when he comes together regardless :thud:

Re: The Roaming Dead - Now Taking Deposits 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Dang. I just finished paying for the uniform :lol I'll probably bite on the t-shirt now too since I'll be using a Bruce body.

theroamingdead.jpg

:wave

Cool Devil 666! Nice to see it all together.

Sculpt list updated:

1. Deckard- Deposit received - Both sculpts -Unpainted
2. Elvis1976- Shipped
3. Turdfurguson- Deposit received - Hair- Painted (#1)
4. Toyadventurer- Deposit received- Hat- Painted (#2)
5. Astro Zombie- Deposit received - Hair- Unpainted
6. Levit05- Shipped- Both Unpainted
7. KarenRoss- Deposit received- Hat- Painted -maybe Neckless (#3)
8. Buttmunch- Deposit received- Hat- Painted (#4)
9. Deadrising- Deposit received- ?:dunno
10. Koipond- Deposit received- Both Painted- Neckless/Narrow - (#5,#6)
11. AngelDiaz76- Deposit received- Hair- Painted (#7)
12. Hosam-G- Deposit received- Hat- Painted (#8)
13. Mudshark- Shipped- Both- Unpainted
14. RandeG- Paid in Full- Hair- Painted -Neckless/advanced - extra badge (#9)
15. The Angry Orc- Deposit received- Both - Painted (#10,#11)
16. Marfmaster- Paid in Full- Hair - Painted - (#12)
17. Menlojames- Shipped
18. El Calvo- Deposit received- Hat- Painted- Neckless/advanced (#13)

Last edited:

This is so cool I wish I had the to buy the full figure but I don't

Amazing amazing work! I am so pissed I don't have the money to put one of these together. It really came out great, fantastic work guys :D.

Velvet Morning I dont show on the list:dunno

Sculpt list updated:

1. Deckard- Deposit received - Both sculpts -Unpainted
2. Elvis1976- Shipped
3. Turdfurguson- Deposit received - Hair- Painted (#1)
4. Toyadventurer- Deposit received- Hat- Painted (#2)
5. Dark Passenger- Deposit received- Hat- Unpainted
6. Astro Zombie- Deposit received - Hair- Unpainted
7. Levit05- Shipped- Both Unpainted
8. KarenRoss- Deposit received- Hat- Painted -maybe Neckless (#3)
9. Buttmunch- Deposit received- Hat- Painted (#4)
10. Deadrising- Deposit received- ?:dunno
11. Koipond- Deposit received- Both Painted- Neckless/Narrow - (#5,#6)
12. AngelDiaz76- Deposit received- Hair- Painted (#7)
13. Hosam-G- Deposit received- Hat- Painted (#8)
14. Mudshark- Shipped- Both- Unpainted
15. RandeG- Paid in Full- Hair- Painted -Neckless/advanced - extra badge (#9)
16. The Angry Orc- Deposit received- Both - Painted (#10,#11)
17. Marfmaster- Paid in Full- Hair - Painted - (#12)
18. Menlojames- Shipped

deposit sent on uniform Deckard...:)...please update the list...and many Thanks guys...:)

Lists updated.

My Inbox is full, I'm working on that, meantime if you need anything just post here.

:duff

have we figured out anything on the colt pythons?...i remember someone saying something of a group order but i don't know what happened.....

on a brighter note...i was able to get the patches ordered..:)

Just seeing this for the first time, both of you are just amazing at what you do, beautiful work!

Yes, I think painted versions have all been claimed right now.

1. Deckard my friend, I suggest if you can also mark on the list the sequence of full payment since they will be sent according to this list. Also I estimate that the first shipment (around 5~10pcs) will be ready around 2~3 weeks.

Pls also mark on the list if anyone buy the T shirt as well.

2. Deckard, would you pls set the deadline of deposit let say 10~14days and send the p.m. to all of the people who hv not paid yet.
After the dealine, Their name will be erased from the list and put into the waiting list. I may or may not offer the unform again.

3. People who hv applied to the list pls kindly arrange deposit/ full payment asap !!!

4. For yr information, I am not satisfied with the color of the shirt fabric again so that I hv just brought the 3rd time the shirt fabric this morning at my own cost, so as to get the best qlty and color as close as the TV show.

Thx so much !

Kato

4. For yr information, I am not satisfied with the color of the shirt fabric again so that I hv just brought the 3rd time the shirt fabric this morning at my own cost, so as to get the best qlty and color as close as the TV show.

That is dedication :lecture Looking forward to seeing the finished product Kato :duff

Back