The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Roaming Dead - Now Taking Deposits 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Sorry guys I was only offering neck modifications to Painted sculpts. All unpainted sculpts will have necks. It's just too time consuming.
Unless you absolutely can't do it yourself I could do it for a small fee.

So will the painted sculpts be on your site for sale? I only see the unpainted ones.

Re: The Roaming Dead - Now Taking Deposits 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Thx my friend!

I will sent you the outfit when it is ready

The neck size is almost the same as TT advance. You may see yr HS fit well in my pictures either on TT advance previously and Bruce Lee Body now:wave

I need to find a cowboy boots now...:panic:

( TT narrow are outdated product which is only suitable for Military figure ):lecture:wink1:

Cool, sounds good.
I'll fit it for the TT Advanced neck post then.:duff

So will the painted sculpts be on your site for sale? I only see the unpainted ones.

Send me a pm if interested in painted sculpts.:wave
[^If you're not already on the list (see post #539)]
They won't be available on my site.
Thanks-

Last edited:

I am using HT Bruce Lee body that I think it is the best to achieve the overall looking as close as the TV show :

mg0549m.jpg

mg0550.jpg

mg0551.jpg

mg0552.jpg

mg0555.jpg

mg0558.jpg

mg0559.jpg

mg0560q.jpg

mg0562.jpg

Oh, I just had to trade my Extra Bruce Lee body this weekend! :slap

I have everything squared away for this figure now except the damn boots :panic: I gave up on Wolverine's, now I'm looking at alternative options. So impressed with, and excited by, how this project turned out. Can't wait to start season 2 with Rick on my shelf :yess:

I just hope he doesn't ditch the uniform :lol

Ghost Rider has the same boots btw.

I've been watching a couple pairs on ebay, but the auctions are ending at $45+! :horror That's insanity, even for me. Hopefully when he hits the states I'll be able to snag a pair for a reasonable price :pray:

I have everything squared away for this figure now except the damn boots :panic: I gave up on Wolverine's, now I'm looking at alternative options. So impressed with, and excited by, how this project turned out. Can't wait to start season 2 with Rick on my shelf :yess:

How about these?:

https://www.triadtoys.com/Brands/Triad+Style+Clothing/Footwear/MALE+COWBOY+BOOTS.html

They're only $6.99.

velvet morning PM sent

I've been watching a couple pairs on ebay, but the auctions are ending at $45+! :horror That's insanity, even for me. Hopefully when he hits the states I'll be able to snag a pair for a reasonable price :pray:

I imagine there will be a lot less Ghost Riders parted out than a normal figure but it's better than finding a parted out Wolverine at this point.:gah:

Those would be great with a repaint, but I thought I remember someone making a case against Triad footwear? I forget what the argument was though...

Yeah, I'm not sure whether or not they're compatible with TT's. I really wanted to use em for a Martin Riggs bash.

Yeah, I'm not sure whether or not they're compatible with TT's. I really wanted to use em for a Martin Riggs bash.

They work if you split the TT feet apart on their seems and leave the cup that the ball joint attaches to in place.

They work if you split the TT feet apart on their seems and leave the cup that the ball joint attaches to in place.

Thanks for the tip Scott, off to see if I have any spare feet! :yess:

Darkard Deposit sent

velvet morning Deposit sent

Thanks El Calvo-
Updated Sculpt list:

1. Deckard- Deposit received - Both sculpts -Unpainted
2. Elvis1976- Shipped
3. Turdfurguson- Deposit received - Hair- Painted (#1)
4. Toyadventurer- Deposit received- Hat- Painted (#2)
5. Dark Passenger- Deposit received- Hat- Unpainted
6. Astro Zombie- Deposit received - Hair- ?:dunno
7. Levit05- Deposit received- Both - Unpainted
8. KarenRoss- Deposit received- Hat- Painted -maybe Neckless (#3)
9. Buttmunch- Deposit received- Hat- Painted (#4)
10. Deadrising- Deposit received- ?:dunno
11. Koipond- Deposit received- Both Painted- Neckless/Narrow - (#5,#6)
12. AngelDiaz76- Deposit received- Hair- Painted (#7)
13. Hosam-G- Deposit received- Hat- Painted (#8)
14. Mudshark- Paid in Full- Both- Unpainted
15. RandeG- Paid in Full- Hair- Painted -Neckless/advanced - extra badge (#9)
16. The Angry Orc- Deposit received- Both - Painted (#10,#11)
17. Marfmaster- Paid in Full- Hair - Painted - (#12)
18. Menlojames- Shipped
19. El Calvo- Deposit received- Hat- Painted- Neckless/advanced (#13)

Last edited:

I would like to inform all of you that, since I feel the previous one is too stiff and not fine enough to achieve the 1:1 feeling, I hv reordered the new fine fabric for the shirt again.:wave

I would like to inform all of you that, since I feel the previous one is too stiff and not fine enough to achieve the 1:1 feeling, I hv reordered the new fine fabric for the shirt again.:wave

Very cool, Kato! That was my only minor gripe with the shirt, but it didn't bother me to the point of saying anything. I appreciate the pride you take in your work :duff

Back