The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like someone else, inside the car, popped up at the end when Father Gabriel drive away. So he is not alone.

good catch,I didn't notice that.

The duel car wire scene on the Frwy was way cool.

The gangs all here.. the real Rick is back and the Women are coming to save us all.

morgan,I never liked his character but tonight what a Fu:censoreding buzz kill.I hope Lucille and Morgan have a get together before the end of the season.

Last edited:
I was rewatching the series through from the start and I lost interest around the point where Beth died, don't think I continued beyond that. It definitely was at its strongest in the first 3 seasons, pretty much like any show really.

dios mios...zombie robots with spikes? This show is heading to all new lows....haven't seen last night's episode yet, need to find it online....

Me and the boy watched the mid season premiere. We loved it. Ricks smile at the end was great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolutely. After everything he's just been through, he's in another cornered and outnumbered situation, and isn't afraid of a damned thing. (Oh, wait...insert noises about another bad group and worn out themes. :p)

After mocking him to his face, I half expected the goon with the mustache to get it in the storeroom.

kinda scary

tu4R2yO.jpg

I thought this was going to be the all Female island community from last season.. remember they had that great stash of weapons.But I was wrong it's like The Ween said,it's the Hoarder Community.

Does anybody else think they all looked like unmadeup Zombies used in past episodes.:lol

Last edited:
should I skip this episode or not? I don't have cable and I won't pay for amazon season pass for this show as I have in the past....

That new group is weird. And I'm sorry but I can't take their threats very seriously, they don't look very battle tested. Seems like Rick could take them all out himself.

Back