The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Walking Dead: Lost and Found

Beth and Daryl

-Wow what a great introduction. To have a flashback reading of poor Beth's diary writings. Sure did love the buzzards touch as the camera scanned up from them to the sky. Seriously nice touch.

-Beth is saying "We should do something!" **** her Daryl.

- **** you Daryl for saying that to pretty Beth about Hershel and hope. **** you to saying it to us too.
Oh wait. If tv and movie history has taught me anything its that being a sociopathic prick means instant *****. He IS going to **** her zomg

- ZOMG Beth watch out it's the cuddle zahmbie!"

-ZOMG who's shoe was that? Ugh. Daryl wanted to hug her but he has to stay a badass. This is lining up for the triumphant loss of both Beths and Daryl's virginities.

-And now we watch Beth use the paper in her diary to fuel the fire. Sure am a big fan of this diary touch they implemented.

T-Diddy and The Family

-Ugh the emo girls.

-ZOMG TYRESE HAS THE LITTLE *** KICKER SHES ALIVE. Changing a diaper in the open in the zahmbie poklips might be the most terrifying thing ever. I would be cleaning up baby **** whilst ****ting myself in the process. #IronE

Tyrese is the best dad ever. This has all the making of an ABC Family show. He left the prison to find shelter for three children, but he never realized... it was those girls who would provide the shelter for his heart.

-GAH! Screams! Dont leave them Tyrese!

-Holy **** Lizzy is a ****ing serial killer in the making. HOW DARE YOU SUFFOCATE MAH LITTLE *** KICKER *****

-Wow the "Tyrese Special" aka three strikes of a hammer can take off your entire head.

- Nice to see the old man who was holding his own be the one to attack Beth later as a zahmbie. Not so great to see how proficient zahmbies are at killing random people but said old man zahmbie wanted to do some foreplay with Beth and tickle fight.

- Oh my **** Carol!

-Zomg half the camp is on the SAME trail in the vast wilderness. Wow they could all copilot a Jaeger with that type of mental cohesiveness. Wow what a group! Did they all play Duke basketball together in college?

-Thanks for the advice on the tracks... dying old man. We'll just walk off and let you die a slow zahmbie death without saying a word.

Sasha Mike and Maggie

-Aint nuthin sexier than a hot woman with an engagment ring sharpening a knife on a rock #amirightsoutherngize?

-Bob be horny. Sasha says **** you.
What a minute hes keeping the serious uptight girl in check with a humorous devil may care demeanor. If tv has taught us anything...
ZOMG THEYRE GONNA ****

Maggie: we HAVE to find Glenn
Sasha: the odds of us finding him are...
Bob: ZOMG LOOK TRAIN TRACKZZZZZ

-Zomg zahmbie bus. Do not go in there! Oh my **** ok but just one at a time. What could possibly go ZOMFMS RUN ZAHMBIEZ

-Don't go in there Maggie. Who did you hit with black hair?!?!?!?! Was it Glenn?!?!?!?!
No

Glenn

- Riot gear Glen!!!!!

-Zomg this Glenn packing up needs an 80's action movie montage song!

-Zomg Glenn as Emmitt Smith vs the Atlanta Falcons in the zombie poklips.

-He fouuuund the LESBIAN SULT

Wow what a nice fella. First he finds out Herschel is dead but then he uses the spirit of Herschel to prove that... if someone's memory still inspires us... then that person is never truly dead.

-Glenn DONT YOU DIE ON US

-Who is Sult Lesbian talking to?

Zomg ABRAHAM!!!!!l

someone need to fire that lizzy girl omgosh! that's her name right? I knew it was her who feed them rats to the zombies. normal girl wouldn't even touch em rats. that baby scene sure is scary. she's a psycho in training.

My god the interaction between Beth and Daryl was cringe worthy. :monkey4

Glenn was pretty cool.

First half of the season was way better so far. Hopefully this picks up soon.

man, i had to rewind that a few times and listen to it...i was totally confused

I watched that section again and was totally wrong, and she DID say "in the field" instead of nephew. How weird is it that a lot of people heard the same thing? My wife and I both heard the word nephew.

Good episode. I enjoyed it. The reveal at the end was pretty comicy.

and yeah, lizzie goin' down dat dark path. :panic:

Judging by the sheer amount of tampons needed in this thread, I'm guessing it's time to blow the dust off the social group again, Mr. Ski. :lol

f0sqrl.gif

It's shaping up to look like Lizzy will be what I expected some time ago **pats own back for awesomeness**

But a part of me thinks it may be too obvious, I'm not going to say anything revealing as I'm sure most already know what I'm talking about, but I'm wondering if she's a bit of a red herring or they really are playing it that bluntly?

My theory:

COMIC SPOILERS

Spoiler Spoiler:

For sure!!!! psycho Lizzie is straight from the comics!

Back