The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mandible claw? Waits for her to pull socko out...lol

I'm waiting for Daryl to smoke that blue meth with Beth and break her in Freebird style.

Glenn in riot suit might have been the highlight of this episode in terms of an awesome scene. He charged into the thick of a crowd of walkers, and came out unscathed; proving the riot gear makes you near invincible against the walkers. (like in the comic)

lol...i just noticed that she has both hands on her head...how in the world could she be holding a baby like that?

lol :lol good point, and funny because that means the baby's body is just hanging lol

Glenn in riot suit might have been the highlight of this episode in terms of an awesome scene. He charged into the thick of a crowd of walkers, and came out unscathed; proving the riot gear makes you near invincible against the walkers. (like in the comic)

yeah I was so happy to see that.
So was she the one who was "experimenting" on those rats in the prison too?

well yeah it is pretty much implied she was the one that killed those rats and was feeding the walkers. The Other girl even said "you are the one that doesn't understand walkers" when they were talking about the baby crying.

And Like some said, maybe it was even the girl the one that burned those two people back at the prison, not Carol (but that is still speculation)

lol...i just noticed that she has both hands on her head...how in the world could she be holding a baby like that?

She was wearig an invisible Baby Bjorn. ;)

I was too busy worrying the baby would be suffocated to notice the way she was holding it.

I guess i'm in the minority that I really enjoyed last nights episode.

I liked the episode, it was just ungodly slow.

I always love watching the nameless characters get killed so easily, they could of just run away :lol

My theory:

COMIC SPOILERS

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
My theory:

COMIC SPOILERS

Spoiler Spoiler:

Fixed. :lecture

Back