The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I feel like she deserved more than a throw away line, that even I missed. I think if you've got the amount of screen time she did, she should have gotten an on screen death. Frankly I thought that Tara was a throw away character, not Lily :lol

Yeah, I feel like she deserved more than a throw away line, that even I missed. I think if you've got the amount of screen time she did, she should have gotten an on screen death. Frankly I thought that Tara was a throw away character, not Lily :lol

It's entirely possible she survived and we could see a flashback with her where she pops the Governor and gets swarmed.

At least I wasn't the only one staring at her legs the whole episode of TD. :lol

And the writers definitely tried to copy the cover of TWD #53 with Abrahams intro:
2633318-the_walking_dead__53__2008_.jpg

Yet Another Great episode!!! This was really really good. Beth was getting kind of annoying but I was so glad to see Carol again. I Was really happy about that.
I loved seeing Maggie lose it against those walkers. Everyone was great in this one.

You guys are complaining about the episode being slow, But if Glenn mazzara was still in charge they would have probably spent one episode per group dragging it as long as they possibly could... he would have probably made one episode alone for Beth to complain to Daryl :lol

This season so far feels so much more superior to the last one. I don't mind "Slow episodes" as long as they move the story forward. And that is exactly what we are getting. I have not felt like they are dragging the episodes too much like they did for the other past seasons. Slow but moving steady, I am really enjoying this season.

So people paid more attention to Tara's legs than the fact she said "nephew" instead of "niece"...who was dead anyway? Figures. lol

Was that a stupid, typically TWD sloppy writing/editing mistake that no one on the production team, from shooting to airing, caught? Or was she trying to be cagey?
I can't fathom a single reason why she'd feel the need to protect information, or herself, after already submitting herself to a grim end.

Great episode, loved how it was presented.

Rick still needs to die every single episode. :D

drab episode. Its to the point where you know none of the main characters are in any real threat. Sure they get in bad situations but they come out of them fine. The ending with those 3characters rolling in was terrible. Shaemus from WWE and half dressed Gale Kim...ugh. It came off so bad. IMO to many characters. Still love the series. True Detective has stole TWD slot on Sunday nights. If you aren't watching True Detective, you should be...its outstanding.

Hate to say it but apart from Hershel's death, Season 4 has been very disappointing.

Carl's annoying.
Children actors are annoying.
Even Rick was annoying last episode.

Glen was somehow back in a bridge type bit of the prison even though we saw him get on the bus with no explanation.

Carol arrived just in time to be a mother figure to all the children.
Having Judith alive is daft.

And the girl's shoe? Was there any explanation as to how it was in the middle of a load of eaten bodies yet she's still wearing it?

Daryl and Beth were boring.

Hated the one story after the other approach.

And I have no idea who those cheesy people were at the end - but that Bull Randleman guy from Band of Brothers seems to be in every US TV drama going.

Let down.

Hate to say it but apart from Hershel's death, Season 4 has been very disappointing.

Carl's annoying.
Children actors are annoying.
Even Rick was annoying last episode.

Glen was somehow back in a bridge type bit of the prison even though we saw him get on the bus with no explanation.

Carol arrived just in time to be a mother figure to all the children.
Having Judith alive is daft.

And the girl's shoe? Was there any explanation as to how it was in the middle of a load of eaten bodies yet she's still wearing it?

Daryl and Beth were boring.

Hated the one story after the other approach.

And I have no idea who those cheesy people were at the end - but that Bull Randleman guy from Band of Brothers seems to be in every US TV drama going.

Let down.

Exactly.
After watching True Detective, this episode could not hold my interest.
Something better happen soon, the last two episodes were a snoozefest.
The people in the end are from the comic btw.

Back