The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a screencap, but shows the same thing.

View attachment 93170

Bullet hole left forehead. Exit wound (I guess) left side of neck.

I think it's wrong considering the angle Lilly shot him from, but either way he is DEAD dead.
I don't think that's the exit of the bullet. Looks to me like some zombies have been munching on him.

also, Someone asked what happened to Michonne's baby, but didn't she imply that the boyfriend killed himself and the baby? When she was talking to herself I thought she made it sound like that

I don't think that's the exit of the bullet. Looks to me like some zombies have been munching on him.

Yeah I thought it could be that too. You only really see his head and neck in the episode. So it can be implied he got chomped on.

also, Someone asked what happened to Michonne's baby, but didn't she imply that the boyfriend killed himself and the baby? When she was talking to herself I thought she made it sound like that

I couldn't hear all of what Michonne was saying in that scene. I'll have to re-watch it.

Yeah, depending on the caliber of gun Lily used, there might not even be an exit hole or it could be in the back of his head. Important thing is that there is a bullet hole in his left temple indicating that Lily did indeed shoot a bullet into his head. He's dead and not coming back from that.

I couldn't hear all of what Michonne was saying in that scene. I'll have to re-watch it.

maybe I am wrong about it, but it kind of made me feel like the guy couldn't deal with the situation and he offed himself because she said something like "if you didn't do that you would be here right now" or something

Thanks for that. I didn't notice that big a wound on his forehead in the brief shot of him from last nights episode. Perhaps when it shows some of the other characters in there final moments at the prison their will be a bigger and more definitive payoff.

Not a screencap, but shows the same thing.

View attachment 93170

Bullet hole left forehead. Exit wound (I guess) left side of neck.

I think it's wrong considering the angle Lilly shot him from, but either way he is DEAD dead.

I almost got the impression to what she said in this episode and what little she has said, is that they or Mike alone, killed Michonne's son (ala the Mist: trapped in a hopeless situation and choosing the easy way out for your child.), and she killed them in anger.

I feel with the Governor like I did with the prequels: I had this image in my head of what he'd be like, but now that he's done, the official version sucks.

I think what Carl said is EXACTLY what a teenager in his situation would say... he's pissed and frustrated and the only person he can vent on is his dad. Although I was expecting when he stopped for Rick to say "So are you done? Can we move on now?" :)

I almost got the impression to what she said in this episode and what little she has said, is that they or Mike alone, killed Michonne's son (ala the Mist: trapped in a hopeless situation and choosing the easy way out for your child.), and she killed them in anger.
Thats a good theory. It would certainly make sense of the whole they deserved what they/they weren't human to begin with conversation she had with Andrea.

Back