The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After hearing about someone posting a certain image of Merle last season I always stayed away from this thread until recently.

that has to be the worst spoiler I've ever seen in my life... holy crap, that guy spoiled not only this page but spoiled every single figure thread with that same thing....:monkey4:monkey4

After hearing about someone posting a certain image of Merle last season I always stayed away from this thread until recently.

6575559_orig.jpg

Yup that's the one. :horror
that has to be the worst spoiler I've ever seen in my life... holy crap, that guy spoiled not only this page but spoiled every single figure thread with that same thing....:monkey4:monkey4

I was fortunate enough to come in after the mods cleaned up. Wasn't very hard to figure out what it was after the episode aired though. The guy who posted it was fairly new to the boards right?

So nobody was surprised by that ending, right? I guess the question now is whether they were still alive or not. I'm guessing not, or I can't see any reason not to fess up or let the others know she was going to burn them.

So nobody was surprised by that ending, right? I guess the question now is whether they were still alive or not. I'm guessing not, or I can't see any reason not to fess up or let the others know she was going to burn them.

Spoiler Spoiler:

manson's microphone was off that's why he seem off. once they give him a temporary speaker thingy, he seem more thoughtful than Osborn.

Carol was my number 1 suspect. I think they were alive (hence all the blood) and she killed them and then burned them to try and prevent the disease/germs from spreading. Incineration. :lecture

I hope that doctor dies just for.......

Spoiler Spoiler:

He's Marilyn Manson, what'd you expect?
He sounds exactly like you'd think a guy that looks like that would.
Can you imagine if he and Todd Macfarland were on the same show?
Constantly talking over each other and and spewing nonsensical garbage.

I hope that doctor dies just for.......

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, the thing with Herschel made about as much sense to me as when Lori took the car out and flipped it. Basically, a plot convenience so the character doesn't get sidelined with nothing to do.

I was pretty pissed when the Doctor coughed blood on Herschel, I thought that was really stupid.

Carol, I think she's right on. KILL THE SICK!

Okay so we find out Carol did it but who was feeding the Walkers rats? And what was the clue that Rick saw on the door frame that gave Carol away?

Back