The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think if Merle isn't dead, there is a decent chance he'll show up in the Governor's group. If that happens, I could see Daryl becoming a Shane like character being conflicted on which side to choose. That would be kinda interesting especially if we see Daryl revert back to his old behavior.

I don't like Shane, but you can't get rid of everyone you don't like or the show will suffer. Once Shane is gone, I'm sure they'll replace him with another _______ we won't like. Makes the show interesting. :lol

And yet, if you were in that group, you'd be begging him to have your kids, or at least practice at it... repeatedly. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

While many hate the Shane character,he is one of the biggest reasons i still watch this series.
He is a ticking time bomb that could explode any minute,yet he still has a little sense left in him on what's right and wrong.If that's not an interesting character,i don't know what is.

Andrea on the other hand is damn irritating,can't stand her.
Her trying to be a badass and snappy towards Dale is just... :slap

And yet, if you were in that group, you'd be begging him to have your kids, or at least practice at it... repeatedly. :lol

Nope, I'd be begging Rick or Daryl....not Shane!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't say that I find him annoying, just an a-hole, but it he keeps the show interesting. I won't cry when he goes though.

Lori is more annoying than Shane. Very much so.

It says at the end of the article he gives a great suggestion for the Mischone character casting but upon watching it he gives none.
Did I miss something?

Yup.
lol.gif

Last edited:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The only thing I've heard leaked....
Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't say that I find him annoying, just an a-hole, but it he keeps the show interesting. I won't cry when he goes though.

Lori is more annoying than Shane. Very much so.

That's why I don't care for him or Andrea. Just not a fan of a-hole people.

Back