The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She cheats, he breaks it off, she whines, he tells her he's done, she begs to get back together seven months later, he says forget it. Life goes on, he makes a crap load of money and married someone else, then she accuses him of abusing her when they were together. Seems legit. :slap

You forgot: everyone believes her, peoole turn their back on him, hes forever labeled as abuser"

You forgot: everyone believes her, peoole turn their back on him, hes forever labeled as abuser"

Not everyone. If you've went to AMC's Facebook page and read the comments on articles about this, most believe him. As for his employers, that's another story, which is a real shame.

It seems kinda funny that some can be accused of the same things and nothing happens to them, yet some are tarred and feathered right off the bat.

Honestly, I doubt AMC honestly cares either way. To them its win win....they get to cancel a show, stop paying a guy who I guarantee had a good contract and was probably asking for alot more than they thought he was worth.
-
At this point in this unbelievable crappy world....I could believe AMC put her up to this so they could fire him and recoup monies they paid him...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Not everyone. If you've went to AMC's Facebook page and read the comments on articles about this, most believe him. As for his employers, that's another story, which is a real shame.

It seems kinda funny that some can be accused of the same things and nothing happens to them, yet some are tarred and feathered right off the bat.

yeah i meant more like his friends, coworkers, people in hollywood etc. writers for newspapers already on the witch hunt online, high profile people tweeting against him. i didnt mean regular people, i meant the elite

yeah i meant more like his friends, coworkers, people in hollywood etc. writers for newspapers already on the witch hunt online, high profile people tweeting against him. i didnt mean regular people, i meant the elite

​So far I haven't seen any of that, but then I hate Twitter.

Looks good. I just hope they don't kill Rick off. I know this will be his last season, but I'd rather see him just leave and go out on his own or something.

Yeah, not sure if I'm going to continue with the show. I was ready to drop it at the end of this past season, but then I read that Rick and Maggie were both leaving next season. So now I don't know if I should stick it out for that.

Back